Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Originally Posted by CP1708

^
Damn, thas right, KG was friggin GARBAGE in the 4th yesterday.  I was so tired of watchin him brick 20 footers, like Doc, call a new play you dumb @#$%. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yea, he was. Good thing he made up for it by making all of the clutch free throws at the end, though. He was front rimming good looks, with the exception of that fadeaway he took over his right shoulder. Just typical of our team to go away from what's working though. Ray was feeling it and was even able to get by Anthony Parker easily with his shot fakes and then barely gets any touches in the fourth.

Just happy to see him looking for his shot.

I'm most mad that Pierce was starting to turn it on Ginobili style and he screwed up another body part. You can see how far taking care of your body can get you by looking at Ray Allen.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I had questioned if he could truly lead a team to championship status. And if he was more than just a scorer, he still might not be much else..but he at least does it efficiently and in the flow of his teams offense. As far as winning, they're well on their way.

Plus, I was high on Oden. Thought if he could get a few post moves he'd really have a good, if not great career.
I never thought he would ever be as efficient as he is now.

I knew that sooner or later he would be a great scorer, but basically the same as what you said in terms of his team winning ball games while he's doing it. The fact that he scores most of his points within' the flow of the offense that efficiently impresses me.

With the money the new nets owner is throwing out for coach k he should just got steal some NBA teams head coach. I mean everyone not named jackson, salon and pop would be switching teams for that kind of money

i don't see any reason coach k comes to the NBA. he got to deal with the best of the best in the olympics.

Originally Posted by DubA169

i don't see any reason coach k comes to the NBA. he got to deal with the best of the best in the olympics.

money? but he obviously doesnt care for it since hes never leaving duke.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

With the money the new nets owner is throwing out for coach k he should just got steal some NBA teams head coach. I mean everyone not named jackson, salon and pop would be switching teams for that kind of money
He just wouldn't want any coach though. The coaches you listed would probably be the ones he would look to go after with that type of money. You think he want Mike Brown non-coaching @$*?
laugh.gif

true the bigger name would be what he is going after. was just throwing it out there

i would love to see coach cal leave UK just to see there fan base go crazy. it would be worse then lane kiffin leaving for USC
roll.gif

The way LeBron was shooting FTs and 3PTs yesterday, he'd be a perfect fit for Coach Cal's system.

so whats everybodies award winners?

mvp:bron
6th man: crawford
mip:durant was expected to be this good so for that reason i wont put him here, maybe bogut or aaron brooks
dpoy:dwight
coach: skiles

Apparently the Celtics and Hawks both want to play Cleveland in the 2nd round.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I had questioned if he could truly lead a team to championship status. And if he was more than just a scorer, he still might not be much else..but he at least does it efficiently and in the flow of his teams offense. As far as winning, they're well on their way.

Plus, I was high on Oden. Thought if he could get a few post moves he'd really have a good, if not great career.
I never thought he would ever be as efficient as he is now.

I knew that sooner or later he would be a great scorer, but basically the same as what you said in terms of his team winning ball games while he's doing it. The fact that he scores most of his points within' the flow of the offense that efficiently impresses me.
THIS. him and westbrook are going to DOMINATE the league for years to come.

and coach k is not coming to the NBA.

LOL that's that Utah BULL...

Durant waiting on his free throws

Utah
doesn't want OKC in the playoffs. Nobody wants it with them boys

Back
Top Bottom