Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Lemme get this straight, the Cavs are upset about someone ELSE's antics? 
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

LeBron not pleased with Brandon Jennings' antics in Milwaukee.
You gotta be kidding me. As much as I defend Lebron's game, this guy is a certified cornball.

If I were Jennings, I'd do a fake chalk toss right in front of the Cavs bench before the game.
this

dude is the best in the game but he out of all people getting butt hurt over other players antics? please homie
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

i think jennings should re-quote Lebron after the noahs remarks about him dancing
Then again, James may have a point when he says, 'It's nothing against the Bulls, it's nothing against Joakim or any of those guys,'' he said. ''It's not something that's new. We have fun, and we love to play the game of basketball. It's nothing about showboating; that's not what we do."

maybe jennings was just having fun and loves to play the game
laugh.gif

Bucks/Cavs game tonight...I'll be watching
nerd.gif

How does Toronto view Jarrett Jack and where he stands in their future plans? When getting 30+ minutes a month ago or so, he was putting up numbers like 20-7-5 on a consistent basis but recently his playing time has been limited to about 20 or so. Dude has been in the league five years already but is still pretty young at 26 years old.

Everybody that's @##$$%%! on Bron must have not seen the last game between these teams. Bron didn't play, so Jennings decided he would act like a wise guy. During the game he was just feeling himself a lil too much, staring players down, mimicking our team rituals, doing the doting the eye thing after he hit a jumper over somebody. Rookies ain't suppose to do that, and Jennings has released the beast, so Lebron is gonna put him and that team in its place, which he should do. Any other superstar in this league would feel the same way, so get over it haters

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Everybody that's @##$$%%! on Bron must have not seen the last game between these teams. Bron didn't play, so Jennings decided he would act like a wise guy. During the game he was just feeling himself a lil too much, staring players down, mimicking our team rituals, doing the doting the eye thing after he hit a jumper over somebody. Rookies ain't suppose to do that, and Jennings has released the beast, so Lebron is gonna put him and that team in its place, which he should do. Any other superstar in this league would feel the same way, so get over it haters
I posted the video of BJ and his antics. The problem most of us find is that LeBron is being a hypocrite when he's known to dance and what not himself.

mo williams doesn't deserve to have a ritual after hitting an open 3 because lebron was triple teamed

So let get this straight. If lebron did all this it would be considered okay but when a ROOKIE does it, its considered disrespectful and "feeling himself a lil too much". Like posted above what if he was having fun and loves doing what he does for a living and is having fun with it. Like Lebron and the cavs dancing on the sidelines. People are not hating lebron for him being downright
sick.gif
on the court, they are hating him for being a drama queen and getting butt hurt after he gets a taste of his own medicine. Seriously he needs to grow up and until then im going to enjoy every time i see him storm off the court when they lose in the playoffs
pimp.gif

I've been with Nolan the whole way on Brandon Jennings, but this is really funny...
laugh.gif
When Bron and them other scrubs dance and clown around it's funny and entertaining... When somebody does it against the Cavs it's disrespectful and hurts Bron's feelings...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Shut up, LeBron.

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

So let get this straight. If lebron did all this it would be considered okay but when a ROOKIE does it, its considered disrespectful and "feeling himself a lil too much". Like posted above what if he was having fun and loves doing what he does for a living and is having fun with it. Like Lebron and the cavs dancing on the sidelines. People are not hating lebron for him being downright
sick.gif
on the court, they are hating him for being a drama queen and getting butt hurt after he gets a taste of his own medicine. Seriously he needs to grow up and until then im going to enjoy every time i see him storm off the court when they lose in the playoffs
pimp.gif

Kobe's not passing the torch to Lebron...Lebron's snatching it away while Kobe still has the talent to enjoy it. And that bothers you. That's all that needs to be said.

It's one thing to act like that on the bench with your teammates, but when you do it ON THE COURT, AND YOU'RE A ROOKIE, during actual game time, and try to show the other team up, that's when it gets out of hand. You don't do that as a rookie, especially when the star player is sitting. If he really has balls, he'll do it tonight in the game that Bron is playing in. I hope the Cavs blow they %@+!# out and dance and stunt up and down the court all night. Of course none of you will understand this, because it's a Lebron hate fest on NT. Also, Jennings has just doomed any team he ever plays on when Lebron plays against him

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

I've been with Nolan the whole way on Brandon Jennings, but this is really funny...
laugh.gif
When Bron and them other scrubs dance and clown around it's funny and entertaining... When somebody does it against the Cavs it's disrespectful and hurts Bron's feelings...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Shut up, LeBron.

Why lebron pretend he a grown @%$ man then act like a 12 year old girl on some "he stole my dance move!!!" type of steeze.
!$@$ outta here.
your team leads the league in punks overfeelin themselves, who are you to try to check jennings?

LeBron James had some fun on the bench after he was exiled there by Cleveland Cavaliers coach Mike Brown on Saturday night.

"Let the rooster shoot," James crowed when Milwaukee Bucks rookie guard Brandon Jennings, sporting a tinge of red in his new haircut, got the ball.

Um, I'll just watch in horror when Lebron put up either a disgusting triple double or 50 on the Bucks tonight. I'll let the CLEVELAND CAVALIERS prove my point. But I know what yall will say, "The Bucks played last night, and they were tired". So find another excuse once they get thrashed tonight and Bron catch Jennings on the break

Of course none of you will understand this, because it's a Lebron hate fest on NT. 
Stop it.

Nobody understands it because you're talking nonsense. Defending something because it's LeBron, no other reason.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at Jennings being called a rooster. That's Gallo's name
smh.gif
smh.gif

No one's doubting Lebron's ability to put up a triple double, but the fact that he's salty over what someone else is doing, is just disappointing.

Back
Top Bottom