Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

MELO!!!!!!
pimp.gif

cold beast during crunch time

Any1 notice Melo's game winner was over Antoine Wright? He was the one who fell to the floor at the ft line somewhat smiling.

090509_NS_09mavsLD16.jpg

PleaseKB was arguably having his best season ever before these freak myriadof injuries started happening. He's getting older yes, but his skill level is actually getting higher and better with age. Those who think he's declining will be in for a rude awakening when the playoffs start.

We're getting close, I'll be waiting for my rude awakening.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

PleaseKB was arguably having his best season ever before these freak myriadof injuries started happening. He's getting older yes, but his skill level is actually getting higher and better with age. Those who think he's declining will be in for a rude awakening when the playoffs start.
We're getting close, I'll be waiting for my rude awakening.

Don't worry around June your boy will be booking his one way flight to the Big Apple after Bean's hoisting another trophy.

Kevin Love .... 23 points, 22 rebounds tonight vs. PHX
9fe161108059eb46bb468c17a5afaadf98c8918e.gif

ace1361fc79cd73c2659748784f11781-getty-90044267ds005_suns_twolv.jpg

....ANDDD the Wolves tie a franchise record for a losing streak (16 games).

Why is Kevin Love not starting again? 
If I were Minnesota I would seriously be investigating what what Jefferson can get me on the trade market. 

Also we want no part of that number 8 seed, also what should I do about my username when Bosh leaves, I dunno I might change it, ' Hedo Loves Pizza"

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

eyes.gif
He should be starting.

Anybody that can give you 23 & 20 on a 14-60 team should not be coming off the bench to start the game. However, our two best players play the same position. And while some say Kevin Love is a better producer than Al Jefferson, does anyone truly believe that Al Jefferson would take well to coming off the bench? No? Because I don't either nor do the coaches. If you want to start them both, go right ahead, but you're going to be undersized and you will be murdered on the defensive end (which is what was happening earlier in the year when they both started).

Also, Darko works better with Al Jefferson than he does with Love. He's able to play off Jefferson better. Therefore, because Darko starts, (we really have no other options at the center), Jefferson starts.

If I were Minnesota I would seriously be investigating what what Jefferson can get me on the trade market.
David Kahn was already rumored to be shopping him around earlier in the season (I don't know if anyone remembers the Danny Granger rumors) and I can almost give it stone cold guarantee that Big Al will be dealt this upcoming off-season.

My most likely destinations for him: Golden State, OKC, New Jersey, or to some other under-the-radar team in a big draft day deal.

Considering our cap space, the three 2010 first round draft picks, and the numerous assets in our arsenal to trade, this is going to shape up to be one of the most important off-seasons in Minnesota Timberwolves history. We're either going to come out of it looking a lot better or we're going to fall flat on our face. I don't believe there's any gray area.

Also we want no part of that number 8 seed, also what should I do about my username when Bosh leaves, I dunno I might change it, ' Hedo Loves Pizza"
Al Jefferson will be gone this summer, watch.

Back
Top Bottom