Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I got exclusive access on my main SNKRS account, didn’t heart the release or interact at all with the app recently. Last purchase was the Travis lows, maybe they knew I ordered some Hokas recently lol.

I really want these. Hopefully I can hit for retail and I don’t have to flip the Union 4s I got.
Lol I’m really up hoping now that I hit on snkrs for the first time that I’ll have more opportunity to cop.

I’ve been a Member since 2006 and didn’t hit on anything until today. I had early access on some bogus Jordan releases that nobody in their right mind would pay $180-$225 for but those shouldn’t count if we’re being honest.

I did go back and look at my purchase history and did notice a few things that may or may not have led to or at least factored into me hitting today.

Has anybody that has hit on more than one high demand drop noticed any patterns in their purchase history? Because unless I hit again I’m chalking my lone W up to luck .

While we may not be able to get to the bottom of this, there are enough of us who spend enough money to get a better idea than we already have.

Also been a member since 2006. I've only hit on like 5 high demand shoes on SNKRS. Nothing crazy though. Never any Jordan 1's. I consistently spend money on apparel and gear. Couple of months ago I spent like $600 in one month and still took L's on every SNKRS release after that. I think W's likely come from app engagement. Likes, stories watched etc and probably newer signups to get them hooked. I've already been brainwashed for the Swoosh since elementary school, so Nike could give a damn about me lol.

Finally Nike decided to bless me. Been a long time...hopefully they do the same again next weekend.
Air Jordan V Off White (EA).PNG

I know it's to prevent raffle bots but whats this stupid newsletter code you need now to enter OneBlockDown raffles? Is there a work around this?

I know it's to prevent raffle bots but whats this stupid newsletter code you need now to enter OneBlockDown raffles? Is there a work around this?
Need that ...did some research they suppose to text your phone the number after the newsletter sign ups but **** where is the damn sign up

LaserShip is an independent contractor that deals with delivering goods. They mostly deal with Amazon products that's their highest volume, Staples, other companies, etc.
I actually worked under the table delivering stuff for them for my boy over the summer...stuff is very easily "lost" in the warehouse too
If they delivering Nike now, ESPECIALLY with that black just do it tape on it, ish finna get jacked with the swiftness it's that easy to do lol

just got shipped thru fed ex

That nike box with the nike tape was the worse thing Nike has done, I think we should all send a letter explaining how stupid and idiotic that is of them, considering how sneakers are sought after and is very lucrative

Yeah I mentioned LaserShip in the Union iv thread. Took me a couple of calls and staying on top of them but I finally got my sneakers. Good luck tho...

LaserShip is an independent contractor that deals with delivering goods. They mostly deal with Amazon products that's their highest volume, Staples, other companies, etc.
I actually worked under the table delivering stuff for them for my boy over the summer...stuff is very easily "lost" in the warehouse too
If they delivering Nike now, ESPECIALLY with that black just do it tape on it, ish finna get jacked with the swiftness it's that easy to do lol

Yea I don’t like this at all , specially with these upcoming releases .

As soon as I looked up lasership I just put it in my head that I might not see the shoes. I usually pay the $5 shipping but I just wanted to order the shoes real quick but it look like I was getting them regardless & quickness didn't matter.

You might get them. I only got a few packages from different retailers actually delivered. Some were claimed to been delivered but in front of door and others never delivered even though it says delivered and let’s not forget about damaged while in transit. You can try to see where they are located and pick up your package using there website. I think they just don’t give a dam about people packages. Good luck though.

Lapstone info is up...in store only for the Philly people

Back
Top Bottom