Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Anything paid with a credit card can be charged back

Does cash app even have any option to say its for an item? Even tho I still wouldn’t do it. I thought cash App was just to pay people straight up nothing else

Look how long Paypal been around and how big it is and people still get screwed

If you’re selling. Might as well forfeit some money and sell on goat/StockX and be safe
Yes, after you enter the amount, right under where you enter who it is you`re sending the $ to, it asks what its for.

people scooped up uncs from flight club last night. Prices were lower than stock x! Here comes the huge run up

They scooped up to flip again:rofl:... folks treated it like a stock market crash. Even J23 tweeting about it. It's crazy that folks really don't give a crap about this shoe...it was bought purely for resell.

Are these legit?
m_5b1b4e3cc2e9fe5b2ae3af40.jpg

Was very surprised to have a package from Project Blitz arrive today since I ordered around 1:00PMish on Saturday.

Was very surprised to have a package from Project Blitz arrive today since I ordered around 1:00PMish on Saturday.

they are legit as it gets... got my OW presto from them and they shipped with quickness too so I could get them before I left for my trip

It's hard to tell from just that one picture, but I'm very skeptical about that pair. Deadstock pairs aren't laced. I don't know why anyone would lace them up if they're trying to sell them as new. Doesn't make sense.

They just look off to me. Is the price too good to be true?

Yes they are....The blue stitching going to the last "f" of OFF and the "K" of Nike seem off. Everything else seems ok.
m_5b1b4e326a0bb7e6e22400bf.jpg

m_5b1b4e38aa57196d3c12c5f8.jpg

m_5b1b4e2a6a0bb790802400a3.jpg

m_5b1b4e41aa8770b8535df625.jpg

m_5b1b4e479519969dee70ad67.jpg

m_5b1b4e4eaa877074425df657.jpg

m_5b1b4e4abaebf61b68c25c29.jpg

Happy for you. But I stopped watching when you said the resale on the UNC 1s were crazy. That's a lie, you just ain't want them.

I meant I wanted them late, like this year. I was late to liking 1s in retrospect. Resale been over $300 for a minute. I'm not paying the 5 lol

Any time I see the "85" wings up top hella floppy like that, I get skeptical of legitimacy. My legit pair's wings are pretty damn rigid

Back
Top Bottom