Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

1's are uploaded onto the app, but underneath reads "app submissions are closed". Says the same for the XI releasing.

however, not open yet
Screenshot_20171105-093654.jpg
i dont see this wtf

Who has actually won @ that Footaction location?

this raffle is done thru the app reservation so it should be 100% fair

only downfall is that the entire united states is entering. and 90% of entrants will have a 10 minute headstart

so your chances are 0.000006%

Is it possible to just spend $225 and get that gold star club thing for a head start and check in at a store and everything and return all the stuff you bought if you don’t get the shoes lmao

The only people who will hit at that location will be the locals. Maybe some out of state people will hit but the people who shop at that location will hit

I think we should probably start hearing some release procedures tomorrow for this release, since were less than a week away now.

The only people who will hit at that location will be the locals. Maybe some out of state people will hit but the people who shop at that location will hit
I hit for cream and zebra yeezys and the Aleali mays and I stay in Michigan.

Can Someone Fill Me In On How To Enter These Raffles From Out Of State? :nerd:

A Little Airfare Ain’t A Thang :smokin
I think someone needs to post a check in code for the store but seeing how these are at this one Footaction and how few check in codes have been posted in the past on NT I say slim chances :lol:. But u never know
EDIT: or just change zip code :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom