Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

About to hit a few spots tonight with some friends so Im in flex mode with these joints...LOL!!!
IMG_3423.jpg

I would re-evaluate this decision if you’re going to be out drinking, or around others who are. Or be ready for a little damage at best, and unthinkable damage at worst.

I would re-evaluate this decision if you’re going to be out drinking, or around others who are. Or be ready for a little damage at best, and unthinkable damage at worst.

It was a low key spot, but yeah you're right. Ill often times bring another pair of shoes if I need to change. Ive wanted these so bad I couldn't wait to wear them when they arrived..lol

It was a low key spot, but yeah you're right. Ill often times bring another pair of shoes if I need to change. Ive wanted these so bad I couldn't wait to wear them when they arrived..lol

Don't do it unless you got a table somewhere. I rocked mine last weekend to the club but I was being super careful even though we had little service.

I think UPS and Goat might have lost me a pair of UNCs. Shipped to Goat, got to NJ, and before delivery, no scan for days and now it's being looked into it. I wonder what happens if they don't show up.

I think UPS and Goat might have lost me a pair of UNCs. Shipped to Goat, got to NJ, and before delivery, no scan for days and now it's being looked into it. I wonder what happens if they don't show up.
Recently happened to me on my Concords I sold a few weeks ago. I dropped them off, scanned and got the receipt. They were scanned as picked up later that day and that was it. This past week, GOAT paid me out in full. IDK what they do on the buyer's end though.

Recently happened to me on my Concords I sold a few weeks ago. I dropped them off, scanned and got the receipt. They were scanned as picked up later that day and that was it. This past week, GOAT paid me out in full. IDK what they do on the buyer's end though.

My package actually made it close to their facility, so it literarily got lost at the last point before loading it onto the delivery truck. So it's really bizarre.

Took some pics of my pair from FC.
C907E6CD-97F0-45B3-AD2E-AB9885417BC6.jpeg
CECA35A5-2192-4FA5-B562-EAEC6DA22336.jpeg
71B663C1-F2D5-4904-A288-FE78BE2C2E17.jpeg
42914807-277A-4C51-9E5A-A7A6C4112286.jpeg

Wanted to lace them up then realized it's missing a lace hole.:sick::smh:
0CCB9B49-6E04-49DE-BB1D-15950FE9D976.jpeg

256CF134-6BAF-489B-BE40-D929A23D334B.jpeg

That stinks...definitely hit them up to swap or something. Idk about punching your own hole...maybe just lace up and skip that hole?

I wore my pair twice this weekend. They seem to hold up very well as far as creasing etc.. One thing I noticed is in this 100 degree weather we have here, the side leather flaps start to get droopy. When I got back home they were back to normal pretty much.

This is my first pair of Off-Whites from the collab and they are so dope. Its cool how a pair of kicks can make you meet people you otherwise wouldn't. I had many people come up to me saying they love them Js! Also had people that don't even know what Jordan shoes are talk about them as I walk by. UNC blue with orange laces, a big red zip tie......def the dopest pair of Js Ive owned in my 30 years of wearing them.

Question: Anyone here ever did a size swap or trade with a person from another state? If so, how does that work typically? What are some red flags I should look for?

This guy from grailed wants to swap my size 11 for his size 8.5 which is my shoe size. I want a pair to rock but I haven't been lucky enough to find them in my size. So far I have an 11 and 10...

Question: Anyone here ever did a size swap or trade with a person from another state? If so, how does that work typically? What are some red flags I should look for?

This guy from grailed wants to swap my size 11 for his size 8.5 which is my shoe size. I want a pair to rock but I haven't been lucky enough to find them in my size. So far I have an 11 and 10...
I wouldn't do this unless you have a trusted intermediary to middleman the exchange.

I wouldn't do this unless you have a trusted intermediary to middleman the exchange.
I agree. My common sense is telling me not to do it but the urge to have these on my feet is telling me otherwise lol I we both were adoment about not shipping first so trade more than likely won't go down lol

Unless you got a legit person to middleman the trade, then I wouldn’t do it. Best option would be to sell the pair you got and put that towards a pair in your size.

I sold a pair of Carmine's to stockx, got paid out once it was authenticated and 4 months later the exact same pair I sold them showed up on my door step with a amazon slip in it saying "we can't accept these" and a bunch of other stuff. I delisted em and got paid for the same exact pair lol. I guess it never got to the buyer and some how got returned to me.

I know they changed up the UNCs in some places but there is still foam exposed. Anyone have or seen a pair yellow already"

I agree. My common sense is telling me not to do it but the urge to have these on my feet is telling me otherwise lol I we both were adoment about not shipping first so trade more than likely won't go down lol

Go with your gut / common sense.

So Accidentally bought another pair from stockX... Forgot I had put up a bid for $800 on a size 10 thinking it would never go that low since prices were steady at almost $900. Forgot to bring down the bid once my pair came in and now I got another pair coming in :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom