Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

NikeLab right now lmao
DJDEyalWsAAzI0P.jpg-large.jpg

so it begins...

Waiting for DSMNY

I highly doubt all of those people that are there is going to the event.

Its not an event like the others so I could see that being the case. You pick a shoe, buy it then come pick it up.

Its not an event like the others so I could see that being the case. You pick a shoe, buy it then come pick it up.
People in NY will line up just to see what the line is about, so I'm positive more than half of those people are hoping for the collection to drop there today.

People in NY will line up just to see what the line is about, so I'm positive more than half of those people are hoping for the collection to drop there today.

Very true. I misunderstood my b.

Fingers crossed for the draw opening at 1. I don't want to miss the .0000001% that I do have.

For the draw, is there a limit on how many people can sign up for it? Or does everyone get to sign up?

Very true. I misunderstood my b.

Fingers crossed for the draw opening at 1. I don't want to miss the .0000001% that I do have.
All gravy. Waiting for the same thing lol. Worked the night shift and don't wanna be snoozing when they send out the link.

^still cool though, those models most likely will never get a release

What are the odds the events of tomorrow have more openings, page on my phone says more spots opening soon

word.. whats the line for? i thought the release was through the draw and you picked up either at nikelab or DSM?

word.. whats the line for? i thought the release was through the draw and you picked up either at nikelab or DSM?

Supposedly its for one of those things that ppl signed up for in nyc, they get to choose from 3 models on the last page, lucky ash motherlovers

Back
Top Bottom