Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

A16F3BBD-198E-496E-9E60-112C1D7C2AFA.png

I'm sure more retailers will get them, they said that they have the most stock with these out of all the 1s

Idk when I should sell my second pair? I’m thinking if I sell now it will be more than next week once everyone gets their pairs but it might go up for whoever misses out. I still need this money to pay for my Atmos AM1.

Idk when I should sell my second pair? I’m thinking if I sell now it will be more than next week once everyone gets their pairs but it might go up for whoever misses out. I still need this money to pay for my Atmos AM1.

It'll take months for the resale price to creep back up. If you want the best short term return, now is likely the best time to sell.

It'll take months for the resale price to creep back up. If you want the best short term return, now is likely the best time to sell.
Yeah that’s exactly what I was thinking for a a quick come up to pay for some other shoes I should sell them now. I just hate having to pay resale for sneakers :lol: :smh: :stoneface: :lol:

What’s the deal with RSVP Los Angeles in-store raffle? If you purchase a $200 shoe, do you get five extra tickets, or just one? Anyone with experience care to chime in, if it’s worth it or not. I think I know the answer already.

Back
Top Bottom