Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

My pair wasn't missing any laces, but one of my blue laces is completely messed up. The "laces" was printed horribly and is illegible. The lace tip was also halfway melted too because they misprinted the "laces" so bad that it hit the lace tip. I don't know what is worse: not getting laces or getting messed up laces, but at least my orange and white laces are good.

Do you mind posting that link from Stockx saying accesories are not necessary?

For an off white laces are important and id be extremely concerned if i paid 1000USD+ for a shoe and it did not come with everything it is suppose to come with. More so with the UNC ...the orange laces imo make that shoe pop.

I would do a chargeback if StockX sends me stuff that is incomplete and I don’t get a full refund on request. Not taking a discount or selling them back to their live market with the risk of them now rejecting it when it’s your turn :lol:

I read a post from StockX that essentially said extra items aren't necessarily deal breakers as long as the shoes are legit.

Doesn't explain the denied pairs mentioned by others. The policy and authentication process should be consistent, or they'll lose credibility.

Reactions: Ube
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...0LX8TFzm1vQzp_YX6qBfsQ/viewform?usp=send_form

0D931E3E-98E1-4785-B57B-5D12133B4AE2.jpeg

This from stockx specifically on the unc

"Thanks for reaching out. Sellers must include all original accessories when selling their sneakers. The Jordan 1 Retro High Off-White University Blue does come with the extra laces, so those would be considered an original accessories. "

Called Nike again about my laces. I was pretty much told the extra laces aren’t listed as accessories so there is nothing they can do. I asked for a partial refund and she ended the call

Called Nike again about my laces. I was pretty much told the extra laces aren’t listed as accessories so there is nothing they can do. I asked for a partial refund and she ended the call
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah it sucks about the laces not being with the shoes but what can you do. Yo The rep was not trying to hear your problem. :rofl:

I would do a chargeback if StockX sends me stuff that is incomplete and I don’t get a full refund on request. Not taking a discount or selling them back to their live market with the risk of them now rejecting it when it’s your turn :lol:

+1 the power of purchasing with credit cards that some people dont even know about. I'm usually never scared to purchase anything online, any merchant that refuses a refund when I request I just take it up with my card company.

Back
Top Bottom