Oe3x finally on NikeTalk

*in the rock voice* Finally... Oe has come back to NikeTalk lol. Well this is my second post. First one was on the sara's bday thread. Anyway some of yall may not know me some imma introduce myself. I'm Oe... that tis all. LOL. Naw but foreal I know some of yall and heard of some of yall. But for the ones that do know me come on in and say hi. For the ones that don't introduce urself to me (no +*#%).

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Oe3x

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

whats ya previous alias
nerd.gif
?

I didn't have one. This is my first time ever on this site. Not gonna lie i feel excited. I might check out all the pages on here lol. Guess i won't be studying chemistry tonight
grin.gif
NT is like a new toy u can't get tired of. It's ur Red Bull when u need to stay up. It's ur, well u get the gist of it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

whats ya previous alias
nerd.gif
?

I didn't have one. This is my first time ever on this site. Not gonna lie i feel excited. I might check out all the pages on here lol. Guess i won't be studying chemistry tonight
grin.gif

Welcome to NT, we've had some great conversations on AIM and now NT can enjoy your wit and insight as well.

I hope by the time you get to 5,000 or more posts you will be well versed in NT lore; NT fads, past and present; the teams and cliques, full of intrigue and panty banditry and of course, the most valuable of all advice "whip it out," a game changer if there ever was one.

Dude been lurking NT for literally 5-6years
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Son never signed up but would always be in NT chats looking for females or getting roasted .

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

My dude Oscar
pimp.gif
..you still in Queens?
It's Oe bro. And I was in NY last month but don't even know which part smh.

Originally Posted by The Genesis

Dude been lurking NT for literally 5-6years
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Son never signed up but would always be in NT chats looking for females or getting roasted .

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

Welcome to NT, we've had some great conversations on AIM and now NT can enjoy your wit and insight as well.

I hope by the time you get to 5,000 or more posts you will be well versed in NT lore; NT fads, past and present; the teams and cliques, full of intrigue and panty banditry and of course, the most valuable of all advice "whip it out," a game changer if there ever was one.

LMAO u sound like a dean giving me an award. But yeah man thanks for the words.

Back
Top Bottom