Ode to the VHS Tape.

When DVD players first came they were mad expensive. I remember those car reminders for the tapes
laugh.gif

i still have my little monsters vhs with fred savage and howie mandel.

I am not getting rid of it because I know that vhs will make a comeback someday

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

i remember these
2d1n6zs.jpg
Damn, I remember you was the%!%@ back in the day when you had one of these in your room with the matching phone AND water bed...dudes don't evenknow that half of it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

i remember these
2d1n6zs.jpg
Damn, I remember you was the%!%@ back in the day when you had one of these in your room with the matching phone AND water bed...dudes don't even know that half of it
laugh.gif

wow i def used to have this in black

Very good post.

I used to own A LOT of VHS movies to a point where I converted one of our spare bedroom back in my mom's house to a mini blockbuster ... and this was backin '94 during my senior year in high school. Good memories. Damn, those were the days!!! I bartered my entire VHS collection for a complete backyardmakeover on my newly purchased home back in '98.......

^that avy is mesmerizing

I still watch VHS tapes from time to time.

For me, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is a better viewing experience on VHS compared to the DVD which is why I will always have a VHS player.

i still BUY vhs. i dont have the money to see all the movies on dvd. im actually really am enjoying it. i prefer old movies any way. there is too much catchingup for me to do. i love it, i go into rasputans or amoeba and buy used tapes for like a dollar. i usually cop like 5 to ten movies a visit. how many of you aregetting 5 to 10 movies a visit to the store?

I remember when I used to record dragonball z on toonami because it used to come on while I was in school..

Those were the good ol days..

Back
Top Bottom