Octomom's Fetish Photoshoot Vol. Kinda Creepy Sad

Not a good look, when her kids get older they might have a story to tell about mommy touching them

She looks like she smells like cheetos, latex, and mistakes. Would not smash. I had to google what happened to tattoo, since someone mentioned to me he isn't with Big Boy's Neighborhood anymore, and sure enough guy was laid off back in July.

She looks like she smells like cheetos, latex, and mistakes. Would not smash. I had to google what happened to tattoo, since someone mentioned to me he isn't with Big Boy's Neighborhood anymore, and sure enough guy was laid off back in July.

I'd still beat
ohwell.gif

Shoulda worked with ********...tons of ... "opportunities in various and engaging fields"...
nerd.gif

Shoulda worked with ********...tons of ... "opportunities in various and engaging fields"...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

indifferent.gif
 Hes on Rick DEEZ and has his own show.. Bad move. 

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

indifferent.gif
 Hes on Rick DEEZ and has his own show.. Bad move. 

Honestly if she didn't have an 8 kid pregnancy I would prolly trash but I just feel like her vag was never the same.
Like did she need reconstructive surgery or something?

Honestly if she didn't have an 8 kid pregnancy I would prolly trash but I just feel like her vag was never the same.
Like did she need reconstructive surgery or something?

Back
Top Bottom