OCTOBER 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

Cleveland..........

DC.Gap.Zoom LeBron 3 "Birthday"
akz58z.jpg

2zqd6rq.jpg

Originally Posted by SneakerinterioR

^^pharO is that person in the background wearing shorts and a tee? Why are you wearing a peacoat? (I like your style) but, if you want to wear that style for half the year then come to detroit. It get's cold here... lol! Nice fits though pharO.

My name is ToMbZ..
And I just have a habit of dressing in layers.. I always have, always will. I don't really know why, but you will never see me without a cardigan or a sweater or hoodie of some sort.

I NEVER wear shorts, I don't even own a pair besides acouple pairs of dockers. 

Originally Posted by SneakerinterioR

^^pharO is that person in the background wearing shorts and a tee? Why are you wearing a peacoat? (I like your style) but, if you want to wear that style for half the year then come to detroit. It get's cold here... lol! Nice fits though pharO.

My name is ToMbZ..
And I just have a habit of dressing in layers.. I always have, always will. I don't really know why, but you will never see me without a cardigan or a sweater or hoodie of some sort.

I NEVER wear shorts, I don't even own a pair besides acouple pairs of dockers. 

Naseem- It's a sample Wrongwroks varsity jacket. You may be able to find one if you look hard enough.

thecatinthehat88- They are levi 511 khakis.

Naseem- It's a sample Wrongwroks varsity jacket. You may be able to find one if you look hard enough.

thecatinthehat88- They are levi 511 khakis.

Back
Top Bottom