Ocean City Maryland- How's the partying out here? What to do??

A friend of mine is considering booking a week this summer in Ocean City.  How's it like out this way?  What's there to do?  I've been to Vegas before, and am not expecting the bright lights.  I'd actually prefer a chill week on the beach...   Any crazy stories??

A friend of mine is considering booking a week this summer in Ocean City.  How's it like out this way?  What's there to do?  I've been to Vegas before, and am not expecting the bright lights.  I'd actually prefer a chill week on the beach...   Any crazy stories??

OCMD is awesome, I go there every summer, my favorite beach

make sure you check out Seacrets...place is bananas

it has something for everyone and it's one long strip of about 150 blocks plus $2 bus all day, 2am drunk bus is LOL

OCMD is awesome, I go there every summer, my favorite beach

make sure you check out Seacrets...place is bananas

it has something for everyone and it's one long strip of about 150 blocks plus $2 bus all day, 2am drunk bus is LOL

pretty dope spot. You only need a weekend though..you'll be tired by the third day there
laugh.gif
Definitely check out Seacrets. Also a lot of females there during the summer. Have fun
pimp.gif

PS one of the best weekends of the year is held in Ocean City. 

pretty dope spot. You only need a weekend though..you'll be tired by the third day there
laugh.gif
Definitely check out Seacrets. Also a lot of females there during the summer. Have fun
pimp.gif

PS one of the best weekends of the year is held in Ocean City. 

OC is great I'm a little too young to know what Seacrets is all about but OC is definitely a lot of fun. IDK if I'd consider it a "chill" weekend on the beach in August but its fun. 
2am drunk bus is definitely 
roll.gif

OC is great I'm a little too young to know what Seacrets is all about but OC is definitely a lot of fun. IDK if I'd consider it a "chill" weekend on the beach in August but its fun. 
2am drunk bus is definitely 
roll.gif

I'm 29 now and have gone there since I was like 10 so I have experienced it ALL and still go back year after year

teens- go to boardwalk and try and pick up chicks
college- get drunk all day and night and do dumb things
21- see above and carry it to bars at night
25- start to realize you are getting too old to do that and do long weekends as opposed to full weeks

I lived there the whole summer in 2002, god it was so awesome...can't believe it's been so long

I'm 29 now and have gone there since I was like 10 so I have experienced it ALL and still go back year after year

teens- go to boardwalk and try and pick up chicks
college- get drunk all day and night and do dumb things
21- see above and carry it to bars at night
25- start to realize you are getting too old to do that and do long weekends as opposed to full weeks

I lived there the whole summer in 2002, god it was so awesome...can't believe it's been so long

Back
Top Bottom