Obama's Presidential Limo Will Be a 'Rolling Tank With Windows' [vid/pics]

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

Wow...no games for my man Obama....but that paint job is
smh.gif
If the emblem isn't even on it, what makes you think it's finished?
indifferent.gif

You have to understand, some NTers are idiots.

Originally Posted by ElementalRisk

Its sad that because of the hate in this country, he will need such protection.

Im from NYC and I just read in the paper how a group of teenagers randomly attacked 4 (or more im not sure) people while screaming Obama the ni**er. Funny thing is they attacked black AND white individuals - so besides being hateful, their also ******ed (?)

sick just sick.
its just the next generation of presidential limousine, no need to pour on the drama. mccain wouldve been riding in the same vehicle had he beenelected. there are more people that hate bush than obama.

Originally Posted by phaze1123

Originally Posted by alan713

Originally Posted by rock4light

Originally Posted by alan713

My company is actually catering the event and I'm actually gonna get to see it in person.

Me and my rifle will be in attendance.

See you there.
b94263d3b82fabb44cf7b6133d888b959adf882d.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Me and my rifle will be in attendance.
somebody call the FBI or something this tough guy made a threat on the presidents life.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Despite the immense secrecy, reports have leaked that the limo also comes with a 10-CD changer, which will inevitably end up playing Obama favorites like Steve Wonder and Bob Dylan

Now that's how you travel in style.
dude can't even get an MP3 player?.

laugh.gif
I'm sure safety was more of a priority.
but seriously the couldn't through in something better than a 10-cd changer. what if they put the car on lock down and he in there for awhile?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Despite the immense secrecy, reports have leaked that the limo also comes with a 10-CD changer, which will inevitably end up playing Obama favorites like Steve Wonder and Bob Dylan

Now that's how you travel in style.
dude can't even get an MP3 player?.

I'm sure that's part of the classified information that hasn't leaked yet Dirty.

Back
Top Bottom