Obama War Machine vol "Invading a free nation near you"

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Forget centuries of European chauvinism, imperialist, expansion...its the OBAMA war machine...

see how that is?

well he is the commander n chief right now so....
don't act like every president doesn't go threw this

Forget centuries of European chauvinism, imperialist, expansion...its the OBAMA war machine...

see how that is?

You and liberals who simply ignore the plain truth are what makes this administration so terrifying.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by rashi

Originally Posted by 1994SS

Man, idk if it's a "bad" thing per-se. I mean in Syria right now there is a mass genocide. I mean, we could just stay on the sidelines and keep watching him kill thousands of his own people, or we can +++# him the American way. Neither choice is technically wrong depending on how you view it (money vs humanity)

Don't believe what you see on TV. There isn't "mass genocide" in Syria, there are small pockets of resistance (financed by the West) against the current regime (99.9% sure it is of Western provocation). Syria is on the side of Iran and Russia, that's the only reason you are hearing about Syria. Syria is just another step towards attacking Iran.

Who's your source?

Independent investigative journalists.

You know, a lot of people on this site can call me a "conspiracy theorist" and "full of it" all they want. The proof is in the pudding, have any of you heard of a movie called "Wag the Dog"? I mean, Hollywood makes countless movies that tell you what's going to happen or give subliminal messages all through out the movies. Operation Mockingbird, NSA of 1947, White, Gray, and Black Propaganda.

The media, movies, TV is nothing but psychological warfare.

What gets me the most is people thinking they have this third eye access to what's really going on behind the scenes.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Don't believe what you see on TV. There isn't "mass genocide" in Syria, there are small pockets of resistance (financed by the West) against the current regime (99.9% sure it is of Western provocation). Syria is on the side of Iran and Russia, that's the only reason you are hearing about Syria. Syria is just another step towards attacking Iran.

Who's your source?

Independent investigative journalists.

You know, a lot of people on this site can call me a "conspiracy theorist" and "full of it" all they want. The proof is in the pudding, have any of you heard of a movie called "Wag the Dog"? I mean, Hollywood makes countless movies that tell you what's going to happen or give subliminal messages all through out the movies. Operation Mockingbird, NSA of 1947, White, Gray, and Black Propaganda.

The media, movies, TV is nothing but psychological warfare.

Just because we know what's going on we are labeled as nuts, that is all.

[h1] These 6 Corporations Control 90% Of The Media In America[/h1]
Ashley Lutz
Business Insider
June 16, 2012

This infographic created by Jason at Frugal Dad shows that almost all media comes from the same six sources.

media-infographic.jpg

Originally Posted by 1994SS

Man, idk if it's a "bad" thing per-se. I mean in Syria right now there is a mass genocide. I mean, we could just stay on the sidelines and keep watching him kill thousands of his own people, or we can +++# him the American way. Neither choice is technically wrong depending on how you view it (money vs humanity)

I'm sorry but you are incorrect, I'm not getting my information from ANY U.S news source. I have plenty of outside sources. I rarely watch U.S news. Al-Jazira (Arabic), TV5 (French) are my normal source, I investigate further afterwards. Yes, I know U.S news is corrupt, but to say there is no genocide in Syria is 100 different levels of wrong.

The U.S. gotta do what the U.S. gotta do. Ain't nothing wrong with it. We gotta stay alpha. Blee dat.

Originally Posted by Bandit Country

see how that is?

You and liberals who simply ignore the plain truth are what makes this administration so terrifying.
What plain truth? Do you even recognize what I'm saying...this is NOT Obama's war machine simpleton....he is a void fill that the general public go to the polls and elect in this great democratic society....home of the free....justice, and liberty.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

y'all are doing nothing but continuing the game...since when has NATO been Obamas war machine...please
laugh.gif
...why don't you talk about the real problem and how Western Europe is sucking the world dry (there were two world wars over this already what do I need to argue?)

now that there is a different face to the machine all of the sudden people realize whats going on...no %*#**%# %!%*...its been going on....
eyes.gif

instead of providing a thorough analysis of the true situation at hand...OPs job is to spew his rhetoric and demonize Obama...as if Obama started all these global conflicts...

You don't know jack if you think the US will get involved in Syria.

The current situation is ideal strategically for the US/Israel (Assad weakened, but no Islamists in power) - since they've learned from their mistakes (Libya, which is now a perfect base for al-Qaeda and also destabilized Africa at large), and this time Russia/China won't allow it. This is beside the fact that Syria won't be as simple as a few air strikes and a no-fly zone. If you think the govt. genuinely cares about the civilian casualties (which are a result of Shabihah and Assad forces slaughtering Sunni's - not the pathetic propaganda coming from the Assad side) you live in a dream world with clouds made of marshmallows. They of course have to give speeches acting like they care (like they did when they claimed to support Arab democracy) - to appease the public, but they couldn't care less. It's going to continue to get ignored (minus silly "peace plans" like the UN observer mission) until it burns itself out (like what happened in 1981). Obama has too many more important things to worry about. Like China and its growing ambitions in the Pacific.

As for the drone strikes, Obama really has no idea what he's doing. No, not all blame on Obama, but he willingly became a door mat to the zionist lobby. Here's to 4 more years of the same.

Originally Posted by tkthafm

You don't know jack if you think the US will get involved in Syria.

The current situation is ideal strategically for the US/Israel (Assad weakened, but no Islamists in power) - since they've learned from their mistakes (Libya, which is now a perfect base for al-Qaeda and also destabilized Africa at large), and this time Russia/China won't allow it. This is beside the fact that Syria won't be as simple as a few air strikes and a no-fly zone. If you think the govt. genuinely cares about the civilian casualties (which are a result of Shabihah and Assad forces slaughtering Sunni's - not the pathetic propaganda coming from the Assad side) you live in a dream world with clouds made of marshmallows. They of course have to give speeches acting like they care (like they did when they claimed to support Arab democracy) - to appease the public, but they couldn't care less. It's going to continue to get ignored (minus silly "peace plans" like the UN observer mission) until it burns itself out (like what happened in 1981).
Obama has too many more important things to worry about. Like China and its growing ambitions in the Pacific.

As for the drone strikes, Obama really has no idea what he's doing. No, not all blame on Obama, but he willingly became a door mat to the zionist lobby. Here's to 4 more years of the same.
I agree with most of the bolded part.
At the top levels of government (or of any organization), it's not so much a question of what's right or wrong, but more a question of what's strategically best. Regardless of what the Syrian regime does, until there is enough political/international/public support, we can't really intervene. This logic is no secret or conspiracy. It's common knowledge.

The Syrian regime is a joke and anyone who defends them or continues to pay lip service to them is a joke as well. This has been well known for 30 years. But Assad plays the game as well as any and knows how to survive (hint: propaganda to manipulate Arabs and a separate set of propaganda to manipulate non-Arabs, borrowed from propaganda masters of the past).

This is not to justify action or inaction by the U.S. or other powers. But it is a complex situation and there is no right answer. And of course the U.S. has a "contingency" plan for Syria, as I'm sure they do for pretty much every country hostile to us (as well as for some friendly countries). I sure as hell would hope the top levels of our government have back-up plans for any possible scenario where all hell breaks loose and aren't just sitting there twiddling their thumbs.

As for using imagined threats as a cover for a military invasion that is itself a cover for some more sinister plot, I don't agree with that at all.

But I don't think Israel unashamedly flew in and bombed sites in Syria a few years back for ###%* and giggles.

Originally Posted by Bandit Country

see how that is?

What plain truth? Do you even recognize what I'm saying...this is NOT Obama's war machine simpleton....he is a void fill that the general public go to the polls and elect in this great democratic society....home of the free....justice, and liberty.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

y'all are doing nothing but continuing the game...since when has NATO been Obamas war machine...please
laugh.gif
...why don't you talk about the real problem and how Western Europe is sucking the world dry (there were two world wars over this already what do I need to argue?)

now that there is a different face to the machine all of the sudden people realize whats going on...no %*#**%# %!%*...its been going on....
eyes.gif

instead of providing a thorough analysis of the true situation at hand...OPs job is to spew his rhetoric and demonize Obama...as if Obama started all these global conflicts...
Don't get all crazy and assume that I DON'T KNOW about the Rothschilds and the 6 mega banks being behind all of this. Don't get that confused. It just so happens they control Mr. Soetoro or whatever his name is.

[h1] President Obama: The Biggest Government Spender In World History [/h1]
  • [table][tr][td]  [/td] [td]
    [/td] [td]
    [/td] [td]
    [/td] [td]
    [/td] [td]
    [/td] [td]
    [/td] [/tr][/table]

Peter Ferrara
Forbes
June 17, 2012

120616_obama.jpg

The U.S. has never before had a President who thinks so little of the American people that he imagines he can win re-election running on the opposite of reality. But that is the reality of President Obama today.

Waving a planted press commentary, Obama recently claimed on the campaign stump, “federal spending since I took office has risen at the slowest pace of any President in almost 60 years.

Back
Top Bottom