Obama War Machine vol "Invading a free nation near you"

pig love

Banned
Obama War Machine Announces Invasion of Syria
Infowars.com
June 14, 2012

CNN reports this afternoon that the Pentagon has finalized plans to attack Syria and forcefully depose its leader, Bashar al-Assad, under the cover of securing weapons of mass destruction and preventing “sectarian violence

These guys are acting like kids playing with toy soldiers. This isn't a child's play thing. These men and women are out there taking bullets for agendas.

I agree that we've been actively militarized for far too long in the middle east, but don't act like Syria is all candy canes and popcorn and the U.S. is coming in just to mess +$$# up. Innocents are dying in Syria everyday as they struggle for democracy, and the US has been very reluctant to full on intervene for a long time. I'm not supporting our country's "world police" persona, but don't try to paint the picture that we're stepping in while everything is just fine.

you really gotta think, if these dudes got wmd's we gotta take control before things get outta hand. think of what were to happen if these dudes attack one of our allies or us? people would then say, why didnt we do anything before it got out of control... people are never happy. =/

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

you really gotta think, if these dudes got wmd's we gotta take control before things get outta hand. think of what were to happen if these dudes attack one of our allies or us? people would then say, why didnt we do anything before it got out of control... people are never happy. =/

We aren't going there for wmd's, try again.

Originally Posted by bruce negro

I agree that we've been actively militarized for far too long in the middle east, but don't act like Syria is all candy canes and popcorn and the U.S. is coming in just to mess +$$# up. Innocents are dying in Syria everyday as they struggle for democracy, and the US has been very reluctant to full on intervene for a long time. I'm not supporting our country's "world police" persona, but don't try to paint the picture that we're stepping in while everything is just fine.

The Al-Queda running around Syria blowing *$+# up, stay with me, are on the CIA payroll. Seems like everything was just fine until we got involved. So now, we have to go in and kill hundreds of thousands of civilians because in essence they are fighting for freedom against our tyranny. The civil war we incited must be stopped by our troops according to our government and fox news of course. Does this sound familiar?

Unfortunately if you say anything bad about Israel you are automatically labeled as an anti Semite.

I'm all about protecting our country but the hate for the US is strong. We need to be careful. We should be in these countries to help them. A lot of citizens of these invaded countries resent our presence. I can see why when you have people who think like this. Yes this is a guy who went to HS with me.

21e41p5.png
indifferent.gif

I laughed at "contingency plans." How much can we trust Jordanian troops and other forces to do their part and finish the job?

If we don't go in, everyone is going to persecute us for not helping the people. We can't please everyone.

I think we should stay out of it, but, either way, the country will stay in turmoil.

For the next attack on US soil, the whole world will not give a damn.

Soldiers dying and getting in harms way for nothing. Their families suffer for nothing.

Who cares if Syria hase WMDs. The US has the most, the UK has them, France has them, Russia has them, even India has them. For the past 100 years, has Syrian forces launched anything on US soil ?

So much for a threat.

Originally Posted by Pig Love

Originally Posted by bruce negro

The Al-Queda running around Syria blowing *$+# up, stay with me, are on the CIA payroll. Seems like everything was just fine until we got involved. So now, we have to go in and kill hundreds of thousands of civilians because in essence they are fighting for freedom against our tyranny. The civil war we incited must be stopped by our troops according to our government and fox news of course. Does this sound familiar?

Nothing was fine at all. The Syrian government has been putting down its citizens with martial force because they're protesting for democracy. Al-Qaeda may be blowing +$!$ up, but Syria has BEEN in the news because of their methods for handling protesting citizens. And that was long before U.S. involvement. 

wait a minute. Please clarify this for me, as I'm not well informed.

But wasn't Russia supposed to handle everything with Syria? Or was it just negotiations?

this syria thing has been going on for more than a year, about time someone decided to step in.

Did anyone read the Op-Ed that was in the NYT about the 23 year old Yemeni?  

Originally Posted by Demps

this syria thing has been going on for more than a year, about time someone decided to step in.

Let me guess; your source of info was the television..?

The CIA and Mossad need to stop provoking these "uprisings" in the Middle East.

Back
Top Bottom