Obama smacking a fly. Dude's a machine.

Washington - In a show of force and resolve to defend US territory against serious threats, President Barack Obama took the fight to the enemy on Tuesday, personally inflicting the first casualty in the US Was on Bugs. With his characteristic cool and angelic demeanor, the President single-handedly killed a fly that had been threatening him during an interview with CNBC correspondent John Harwood.

"It was incredible," said Harwood, "He just reached up with his hand and swatted it as if it were nothing. It was like the hand of God striking down an unbeliever."

Health and Human Services Secretary, Kathleen Sebelius had high praise for the President's bravery, "The amazing thing is that he did it with his bare hands without thought to his own safety." According to Sebelius the fly was of the common blue tail variety which is known to carry numerous diseases. "They land on poop a lot and that makes them very unsanitary. With his soft, uncalloused skin, he could have been in mortal danger of infection."

But there is no evidence that President Obama even gave a second thought to the risks associated with killing a fly with his bare hands. "Its that sort of quick thinking and self-sacrifice that makes him the great leader he is." says Press Secretary Robert Gibbs. "He's a true American hero, like G.I. Joe, but without all the crazy jingoistic crap."

However, not everyone agrees. "It was just cold and heartless," said People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals spokesman Bruce Friedrich. "Bugs are people too and deserve every basic right protected in the Constitution except the 2nd one."

But it isn't just bugs in the White House PETA is concerned with. "What about all the flies buzzing around Guantanamo Bay?" Friedrich asked. "They deserve better than to have to spend all their time locked up with no one to land on but Al Qaida terrorists. That's just icky."

But evil conservative radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh came to the President's defense. "Good for him. Its nice to see he has the capacity to act quickly in a crisis. Now if only we can turn [North Korean President] Kim Jong Il into a fly on the wall in the Oval Office."

The media is a complete $$%#%#@ joke.
indifferent.gif

PETA wishes Obama hadn't swatted that fly

11 hours ago

WASHINGTON (AP) - The group People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals wants the flyswatter in chief to try taking a more humane attitude the next time he's bedeviled by a fly in the White House.

PETA is sending President Barack Obama a Katcha Bug Humane Bug Catcher, a device that allows users to trap a house fly and then release it outside.

"We support compassion even for the most curious, smallest and least sympathetic animals," PETA spokesman Bruce Friedrich said Wednesday. "We believe that people, where they can be compassionate, should be, for all animals."

During an interview for CNBC at the White House on Tuesday, a fly intruded on Obama's conversation with correspondent John Harwood.

"Get out of here," the president told the pesky insect. When it didn't, he waited for the fly to settle, put his hand up and then smacked it dead.

"Now, where were we?" Obama asked Harwood. Then he added: "That was pretty impressive, wasn't it? I got the sucker."

Friedrich said that PETA was pleased with Obama's voting record in the Senate on behalf of animal rights and noted that he has been outspoken against animal abuses.

Still, "swatting a fly on TV indicates he's not perfect," Friedrich said, "and we're happy to say that we wish he hadn't."

Deputy press secretary Josh Earnest said the White House has no comment on the matter.

lol

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

11 hours ago

WASHINGTON (AP) - The group People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals wants the flyswatter in chief to try taking a more humane attitude the next time he's bedeviled by a fly in the White House.

PETA is sending President Barack Obama a Katcha Bug Humane Bug Catcher, a device that allows users to trap a house fly and then release it outside.

"We support compassion even for the most curious, smallest and least sympathetic animals," PETA spokesman Bruce Friedrich said Wednesday. "We believe that people, where they can be compassionate, should be, for all animals."

During an interview for CNBC at the White House on Tuesday, a fly intruded on Obama's conversation with correspondent John Harwood.

"Get out of here," the president told the pesky insect. When it didn't, he waited for the fly to settle, put his hand up and then smacked it dead.

"Now, where were we?" Obama asked Harwood. Then he added: "That was pretty impressive, wasn't it? I got the sucker."

Friedrich said that PETA was pleased with Obama's voting record in the Senate on behalf of animal rights and noted that he has been outspoken against animal abuses.

Still, "swatting a fly on TV indicates he's not perfect," Friedrich said, "and we're happy to say that we wish he hadn't."

Deputy press secretary Josh Earnest said the White House has no comment on the matter.
lol
eek.gif
You've GOT to bekidding me. PETA is the biggest joke of an organization i've ever seen.

A fly isn't even a damn animal, its an insect.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

11 hours ago

lol
eek.gif
You've GOT to be kidding me. PETA is the biggest joke of an organization i've ever seen.

A fly isn't even a damn animal, its an insect.

Peta : Animal : :
indifferent.gif
:
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
@ people, especially dirty, posting the same damnthing I already did about Peta after I did

Read the thread

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Washington - In a show of force and resolve to defend US territory against serious threats, President Barack Obama took the fight to the enemy on Tuesday, personally inflicting the first casualty in the US Was on Bugs. With his characteristic cool and angelic demeanor, the President single-handedly killed a fly that had been threatening him during an interview with CNBC correspondent John Harwood.

"It was incredible," said Harwood, "He just reached up with his hand and swatted it as if it were nothing. It was like the hand of God striking down an unbeliever."

Health and Human Services Secretary, Kathleen Sebelius had high praise for the President's bravery, "The amazing thing is that he did it with his bare hands without thought to his own safety." According to Sebelius the fly was of the common blue tail variety which is known to carry numerous diseases. "They land on poop a lot and that makes them very unsanitary. With his soft, uncalloused skin, he could have been in mortal danger of infection."

But there is no evidence that President Obama even gave a second thought to the risks associated with killing a fly with his bare hands. "Its that sort of quick thinking and self-sacrifice that makes him the great leader he is." says Press Secretary Robert Gibbs. "He's a true American hero, like G.I. Joe, but without all the crazy jingoistic crap."

However, not everyone agrees. "It was just cold and heartless," said People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals spokesman Bruce Friedrich. "Bugs are people too and deserve every basic right protected in the Constitution except the 2nd one."

But it isn't just bugs in the White House PETA is concerned with. "What about all the flies buzzing around Guantanamo Bay?" Friedrich asked. "They deserve better than to have to spend all their time locked up with no one to land on but Al Qaida terrorists. That's just icky."

But evil conservative radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh came to the President's defense. "Good for him. Its nice to see he has the capacity to act quickly in a crisis. Now if only we can turn [North Korean President] Kim Jong Il into a fly on the wall in the Oval Office."

indifferent.gif

It has been for quite a bit...

I hate the fact that this guy gets treated like a celeb instead of President, call me a hater
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Son didn't even wash his hands afterwards.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

indifferent.gif
It has been for quite a bit...

That's not a real article. Your credibility is officially in question, Fede DPT.

I actually found the same article in a Sean Hannity forum accompanied with a link that contained a completely different article.

http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=1517251

This is not good, Fede. I hope this doesn't come up the next time you try to be taken seriously in a political discussion on this forum.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

You knew it was coming.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

AP/CNBC
PETA wants the flyswatter-in-chief to try taking a more humane attitude, is sending him a Katcha Bug Humane Bug Catcher after he killed a fly during a TV interview.

WASHINGTON - The group People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals wants the flyswatter in chief to try taking a more humane attitude the next time he's bedeviled by a fly in the White House.

alien.gif

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

indifferent.gif
@ people, especially dirty, posting the same damn thing I already did about Peta after I did

Read the thread

NT - where reading the previous pages is unnecessary. happens all the time.
laugh.gif

WASHINGTON - The group People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals wants the flyswatter in chief to try taking a more humane attitude the next time he'sbedeviled by a fly in the White House.

"We support compassion even for the most curious, smallest and least sympathetic animals," PETA spokesman Bruce Friedrich said Wednesday. "Webelieve that people, where they can be compassionate, should be, for all animals."

"Get out of here," the president told the pesky insect. When it didn't, he waited for the fly to settle, put his hand up and then smacked itdead.

Friedrich said that PETA was pleased with Obama's voting record in the Senate on behalf of animal rights and noted that he has been outspoken againstanimal abuses.

Back
Top Bottom