Obama Pres Address On Afghan War Withdrawal

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

thank god the x-men and professor x and magneto gonna save us. it's a shame about charles' legs though

Wait....wut?
laugh.gif

thank god the x-men and professor x and magneto gonna save us. it's a shame about charles' legs though

Wait....wut?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rashi

Yet troops are currently being told and trained for an invasion of Libya by the end of the year...

Al-Qaeda is no longer a serious threat to Americans here and abroad, but I guess that doesn't really matter.

laugh.gif

People that live in caves are a "threat" to a country half way around the world?

Those people that "live in caves" flew two planes into two of our buildings. So to answer your question, yes. 

Yet troops are currently being told and trained for an invasion of Libya by the end of the year...

Al-Qaeda is no longer a serious threat to Americans here and abroad, but I guess that doesn't really matter.

laugh.gif

People that live in caves are a "threat" to a country half way around the world?

Those people that "live in caves" flew two planes into two of our buildings. So to answer your question, yes. 

Originally Posted by debs 168

elaborate...
nerd.gif

Two of my wife's friends husbands are stationed at Ft. Hood as Special Forces, except they haven't been heard from since March, which means they are already on the ground. Secondly, my brother-in-law, who is a SSgt in the Marines stationed at Camp Le June, told me a few weeks ago that he was being told that they were going to start war games and training for "beaches". Tripoli, the capital on Libya is on a beach.

I'm sure CIA, Expeditionary Units, Marine Force Recon have been there for months.

Yeah bro. 19 people who lived in caves, by passed government security with switch blades, boarded a plane, took over that plane, and flew planes into the Twin Towers.  And apparently, the hijackers had crash proof passports. Yes, that really did happen.
roll.gif

elaborate...
nerd.gif

Two of my wife's friends husbands are stationed at Ft. Hood as Special Forces, except they haven't been heard from since March, which means they are already on the ground. Secondly, my brother-in-law, who is a SSgt in the Marines stationed at Camp Le June, told me a few weeks ago that he was being told that they were going to start war games and training for "beaches". Tripoli, the capital on Libya is on a beach.

I'm sure CIA, Expeditionary Units, Marine Force Recon have been there for months.

Yeah bro. 19 people who lived in caves, by passed government security with switch blades, boarded a plane, took over that plane, and flew planes into the Twin Towers.  And apparently, the hijackers had crash proof passports. Yes, that really did happen.
roll.gif

Thank God....its obvious you're a troll now.
I was beginning to think you were serious with your silly replies all over NT.

elaborate...
nerd.gif

roll.gif

CIA grade fireproof paper
laugh.gif

Barry is starting that drive for reelection early I see.

elaborate...
nerd.gif

roll.gif

CIA grade fireproof paper
laugh.gif

Barry is starting that drive for reelection early I see.

not to sound redundant, but this country is run by the war machine - weapons corporations, arms dealers, drug runners money launderers and most of all the military - huge amounts of profits for these people

they really don't care about this country (although they present themselves as the most patriotic of all). if they did they would secure all that money currently being wasted in other countries to help the people of this nation, who are in dire need

countries like afghanistan & iraq are both tests grounds for new weapon technology & vital for the covert drug business carried out with the aid of the military at the behest of "the firm" to further finance their shady operations.

there really isn't even a cia at least not in the way we have been led to believe. the cia was broken down years ago - most of the security intelligence is gathered by a shadow government who pretty much answers to no one. they hire mercenaries to do their real dirty work including training poor young boys from third world nations who then commit acts of terrorism throughout the world so that those acts can then be blamed on other groups who they have an agenda with. we've outsourced everything

sounds very conspiratorial and all that and i'm the first to detest conspiracy talk, but it's been discussed many places elsewhere

obama is really just a figurehead, but regardless of all that, he kind of sucks at what he does

not to sound redundant, but this country is run by the war machine - weapons corporations, arms dealers, drug runners money launderers and most of all the military - huge amounts of profits for these people

they really don't care about this country (although they present themselves as the most patriotic of all). if they did they would secure all that money currently being wasted in other countries to help the people of this nation, who are in dire need

countries like afghanistan & iraq are both tests grounds for new weapon technology & vital for the covert drug business carried out with the aid of the military at the behest of "the firm" to further finance their shady operations.

there really isn't even a cia at least not in the way we have been led to believe. the cia was broken down years ago - most of the security intelligence is gathered by a shadow government who pretty much answers to no one. they hire mercenaries to do their real dirty work including training poor young boys from third world nations who then commit acts of terrorism throughout the world so that those acts can then be blamed on other groups who they have an agenda with. we've outsourced everything

sounds very conspiratorial and all that and i'm the first to detest conspiracy talk, but it's been discussed many places elsewhere

obama is really just a figurehead, but regardless of all that, he kind of sucks at what he does

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

it's funny youre calling me a troll.  since your prob borderline ******ed and did watch x-men first class. let's hope its the latter.

that image is satire fool.  the x-men plot was in context of the cuban missle crisis.  A time that was supposedly the precursor to WWIII.  Now the same topic tis being discussed in current politics.

I'm sorry if you can only catch lulz of gif memes and david chapelle jokes.

di que silly replies.  you mean in the thread where i can use comedy to explain a difference between calender dates, the concept of time, and day and night.

if that's trolling then

successful troll is successful.

glasses.gif

it's funny youre calling me a troll.  since your prob borderline ******ed and did watch x-men first class. let's hope its the latter.

that image is satire fool.  the x-men plot was in context of the cuban missle crisis.  A time that was supposedly the precursor to WWIII.  Now the same topic tis being discussed in current politics.

di que silly replies.  you mean in the thread where i can use comedy to explain a difference between calender dates, the concept of time, and day and night.

if that's trolling then

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

I bet you $100 no one in those caves "flew" into two planes or we got some big problems on our hands..............i.e Highlander 
roll.gif

9/11 happened over 10 years ago...........Get over yourself...

The only people who are threat to Americans way of life are Americans themselves. If you read something other than NT, you would realize that Republican lead State Govt's are taking away rights and passing restrictive laws on a DAILY basis. Cops are arresting people for NOTHING. Have you even been on a plan the last 10 years do you really think 9/11 could even go down again?

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

I bet you $100 no one in those caves "flew" into two planes or we got some big problems on our hands..............i.e Highlander 
roll.gif

9/11 happened over 10 years ago...........Get over yourself...

The only people who are threat to Americans way of life are Americans themselves. If you read something other than NT, you would realize that Republican lead State Govt's are taking away rights and passing restrictive laws on a DAILY basis. Cops are arresting people for NOTHING. Have you even been on a plan the last 10 years do you really think 9/11 could even go down again?

if that's trolling then

glasses.gif

So basically you watched it...

if that's trolling then

glasses.gif

So basically you watched it...

smh can you read?

do you see the similarities in regards to how the gov drives its pop into fear?

creating an environment of war?

smh can you read?

do you see the similarities in regards to how the gov drives its pop into fear?

creating an environment of war?

Back
Top Bottom