NYY @ The Chicago White Sox - Hughes vs Floyd - 4/24

Didn't get to watch the game, but I heard Bobby's grand salami on the radio.

Good to see the big Wang man get win #4.
pimp.gif

moose hasn't been playing THAT bad.....hopefully the offense has come alive and get some damn runs for the pitchers

Good game last night caught the end of it, need Moose to pick it up tonight.

^

Sox got a better record than Yanks and we're first in our division

glasses.gif

I know, I'm still fuming over Hopkins.

Ozzie's handling of the pen was not good. Dotel is proving to be one of the very few bad offseason moves, although it's still early. Contreras didenough for the win, which is a big positive as he has been pitching well as of late, but he was going up against the yankees "ace" and this losswon't be so bad IF we can get the next 2 with more favorable pitching matchups.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Good game last night caught the end of it, need Moose to pick it up tonight.

^

Sox got a better record than Yanks and we're first in our division

glasses.gif
I know, I'm still fuming over Hopkins.

Could have easily gone Hopkins way if he would have kept it in the middle of the ring

that judge that scored it 116 - 111 such be brought before a firing sqaud
smh.gif

Rafael had Hopkins winning the fight

Ozzie's handling of the pen was not good. Dotel is proving to be one of the very few bad offseason moves, although it's still early. Contreras did enough for the win, which is a big positive as he has been pitching well as of late, but he was going up against the yankees "ace" and this loss won't be so bad IF we can get the next 2 with more favorable pitching matchups.
Dotel has been hot and cold. Sometimes he's good like the huge strikeout against Jeter and sometimes he's not.

Going into the season everyone thought Contreras was the biggest liability in our line up, but thus far he's done enough to get by

Tonight, Javier is on the mound and I like our odds with him pitching for us.

I hope Ozzy doesn't pull out the C line up with Rameriz, Anderson and Ozuna in there.

I think tonight is our best chance to get a W and I JUST GOT TICKETS FOR THE GAME!!!!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was out tonight, not home to watch the game. I heard Mussina was great tonight
pimp.gif

Javier as bad as I have ever seen him

smh.gif

Guys aren't getting on base.

Only positive is that I had 2 Kosher's hotdogs and Nick Masset is proving himself

pimp.gif

We need Jerry Owens

Gavin has been constistent throughout the season, but this is alot of pressure on a rookie to avoid the sweep

Also, Alexi Rameriz is going to be playing 2B in place of Juan Uribe

I think Alexei needs to spend sometime in AAA before the move is permanent

Jeter + Bobby =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

3-0 Yankees, middle 3rd

From what I'm seeing on the radar... this one should be back & going sometime soon.

Back
Top Bottom