NYPD BILLS PARENTS FOR DAMAGE TO COP CAR THAT KILLED THEIR SON

UPDATE: New York City has apologized for sending the bill.

NEW YORK -- New York City officials have apologized for sending a collection letter to a man who was killed by a police cruiser, billing him $710 for the damage his body did to the vehicle.

Tamon Robinson died in April during a police chase in Brooklyn. Officers had caught the 23-year-old digging up paving stones, and he was fleeing on foot when he was hit by the cruiser.

Then, last month, Robinson's mother got a letter from a law firm retained by the city. It was addressed to her dead son and demanded that he pay for the damage within 10 days.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...other-nypd_n_1945070.html?utm_hp_ref=new-york

If he weren't stealing cobblestones, he wouldn't have the run in with the cops.

Waiting to here from the NT elite, that the kid deserved it for running into the cop car.

*come on trolls I know you're out there Lurkin*
nerd.gif

they handcuffed him to the hospital bed while he was in a coma?????????????? :smh::smh::smh::smh:

Pigs don't know the difference between a prisoner and a patient.

____

Sooner or later, it's going to be a riot. Police everywhere going extra HAM when the brutality and killing.

#1 reason I can't mess with NYC, I got love for all my NYC NT Fam but stories like these are really starting to make me pass judgement on your city. It's ashamed that your city is burdened by the NYPD.

Real talk, are there any stories of any NYPD actually doing something good?

Doing good rarely.

It's hard to see the cream of the crop when about 65 percent or more of the departments are filled with rejects and psycho's.

They are out there I know of two personally.

Don't understand how many more lives have to be messed with like this before the inevitable revolt against police occurs.

I'm waiting for the NYPD to do some bad s*** to a powerful figure or political name so they can re-establish the sorry punks working on the force right now.
lol... it ain't eem gotta be all that...

Early 20s .. teenaged white girl...

THATS when stuff will start getting real.

Once again, don't give cops a reason to mess with you. The guy stole something. At the same time, the PD should have a PR persone in these situations. It's making them look real bad for those that truly do not know the whole story.

We should have one giant thread to post "cop killed so and so" stories.

Once again, don't give cops a reason to mess with you. The guy stole something. At the same time, the PD should have a PR persone in these situations. It's making them look real bad for those that truly do not know the whole story.

We should have one giant thread to post "cop killed so and so" stories.
Really?  Ksteezy just gave an example of how his friend was wrongfully targeted by cops and they tried to plant drugs on him.  It happens all of the time.  These cops get away with so much, they abuse their power like no other.  It's pretty sickening to see, you would think they created the laws and are perfect.  Would love to see some of them lose their jobs
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom