• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
How the back side lookin tho :nerd:

I'ma *** man too but some of yall dudes on here just cant appreciate a good set of ******* or a regular hot chick without saying "where the *** at?" like c'mon b, try some variety, eat some panckaes one in a while.

On another note, tonight is the biggest game of the season. Our schedule is not easy from here on out so winning these home games against Washington/Brooklyn is a must.

Dem bags. :pimp:

If we can pull out a win tonight against the Nets, who are the best team in the East since January 1st, we should be able to gain momentum and have A LOT of confidence finishing up this schedule.

Atlanta playing Chicago should give us more of an incentive to get it done tonight being that the Bulls have also been on a tear since Jan. 1st and should be able to take care of the Hawks.

is stat back tonight?

nets have been playing well, but this could be a competitive game if the knicks get going from the start and just make baskets

i'll be watching

mean.gif

laugh.gif

Just looked at the conference standing and now totally see why Atlanta is blatantly attempting to give their playoff spot away. The way everyone's records are now if they dont make it they would likely have the 10th pick instead of 15th. And if we make it the Magic will get our pick instead of the Nuggets and it wont be in the lottery.

Crazy how that 1 game back could go from the Nuggets getting a potential blue chip player at 10 to us screwing them and the Magic over and getting one last shot at Indiana...  Either way, I won't be surprised if Atl tries to lose out. hoping we close out the year with at least a 5-2 run.

if we do make the playoffs i rather play indiana... miami is effective on offense and defense and you know indiana has trouble scoring

@NY_KnicksPR: Starters tonight versus @BrooklynNets : Felton, Smith, Anthony, Stoudemire, Chandler. Hardaway and Murry will dress. Not like Sn uses him anyway :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom