Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters

LOL the stream i was watching was the warrior's channel...the shots fired at felton from these commentators is hilarious

"when felton shoots 35% or better from 3, the knicks win; i wonder what happens if he doesn't take any 3s"
"prigioni comes in for felton, one of the warriors keys to the game is to keep felton on the floor" ....damnnnnnnnn
roll.gif
son, i hope this gets tweeted at felton tomorrow 
laugh.gif

seriously though someone needs to go in with the anonymous tip on ray and plant another burner on him 
roll.gif

Here we ******* go. The trolls are out tonight. Slandering Shumpert and saying maybe Carmelo should leave :smh:

love LJ doing his analysis and saying "We" when talking about the team

dudes a real knick at heart 
nthat.gif

Spero Dedes had a great quote about this team a few games ago when we were having one of the inexplicably good games

Clyde asked how do you explain how we're so bad some times, and can look so great and in sync in others

Dedes replied, "You don't explain it, you just enjoy it"

Man, the Knicks are the scariest team to be a fan of. You have no idea which team you're gonna get. One night they quit, the next night they fight their hardest. It's so nerve-wrecking.

It would be so clutch if someone could kindly slip a gun in felton's gym bag before he heads to the airport though. I'm just sayin. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom