Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
If you've seen "Paid in Full" then you'd probably get it a little more. Still relevant 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Yeah, I saw that.  But no specifics, no job title, nothing concrete.  Basically just Greg Anthony saying he has very credible sources guaranteeing the deal has been made.  It won't be really real until I hear terms of a contract.  Usually as soon as that's made public, ESPN breaks the news immediately.  Hopefully we'll get that  tomorrow.  

Hopefully this is the start of the climb back to the top fellas, We have deserved it that's for sure

If all fairs well, we will see our first chip in our lifetime within 3-5 years. I have a good feeling about this .

I need to see melo stay and either Kobe, Bron, Rondo, or Kevin Love to officially believe the Zen Master is on our side

I'll call it now for you guys, same thing i told my brother who's a huge knick fan.

Come this wednsday or thursday, you will hear that PJ is the new President of bball operations of the knicks.

He will evaluate the team the rest of the year, appear at games at MSG.

Offseason comes, woodson anc crew are gone.

Melo signs with knicks, takes somewhat of a pay cut.

He hires 1 of these 2 coaches, Billy Donovan or a current head coach who will leave the team he's on now to coach the knicks (thinking Shaw)

Between the summer and Dec. 2014, you guys land Kyrie.

Bulls/knicks christmas gamek bulls win :D

So far, thy predictions are right.

I'd like to see Kobe come to NY with PJ, wouldn't want to pay that tract tho. I'm the only Knick fan who not excited for PJ to come here as anything other than coach. He has proved that he can get titles as a coach, we don't know what we're getting in the front office other than a reputation. Of course I'm gonna put one in the air and hope for the best doe. I guess it's the Knick fan skeptism getting the best of me. We've had a lot of situations ON PAPER that just didn't pan out.

Last edited:
Lakers can keep kobe at this point of his career. Might as well Photoshop Steve Nash in a Knicks jersey too :x

We had an over the hill J Kidd and R Wallace and they provided, as you can tell by this season, that leadershipp role that 'Melo doesn't provide. Kobe's contract is the only thing negative about Kobe come here.

Back
Top Bottom