Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Happy to hear about the Phil Jackson news. The most important thing he can bring us is respect in the front office.

Media is starting to talk **** about how bad this move is. Now I think it may actually happen.

he's gonna go from amazing 11 rings to meh he was never that good, his players carried him, hes trash
laugh.gif
just like every other knick

I don't like that I'm already hearing lebron to ny talk. A championship wouldn't feel as good.
I def. feel that last statement.

Only way the Phil move will work...

Dolan has to let Phil run the ship HIS WAY. That's the challenge. 

Dolan has to step back and do literally nothing but write checks. No decision making at all. 

Only way the Phil move will work...

Dolan has to let Phil run the ship HIS WAY. That's the challenge. 

Dolan has to step back and do literally nothing but write checks. No decision making at all. 
It's already been said that Dolan has offered him full control. The ball is in Phil's court now.

Media is starting to talk **** about how bad this move is. Now I think it may actually happen.

he's gonna go from amazing 11 rings to meh he was never that good, his players carried him, hes trash :lol: just like every other knick

I don't like that I'm already hearing lebron to ny talk. A championship wouldn't feel as good.
I def. feel that last statement.

IDC, a chip is a chip

I have a feeling Phil as a gm will equal mj as a gm. Great in their own right. But in another field? Nahhhhhh.

Walsh was the best man

Anything LeBron related should never, ever be posted in this thread for the rest of eternity.

The words "LeBron" "Come" "To" "Knicks" used in the same sentence should automatically ban you and any family member from entering this website.

We've been thru this, lets get over it.

Anything LeBron related should never, ever be posted in this thread for the rest of eternity.

The words "LeBron" "Come" "To" "Knicks" used in the same sentence should automatically ban you and any family member from entering this website.

We've been thru this, lets get over it.
i feel you on that i just contributed to two cents to what was quoted before

Hearing Jackson will make his decision tomorrow and that he's most likely gonna accept the position as president of basketball operations. Don't like the fact that Steve Kerr is allegedly the man he wants to coach the team .

i don't have any opinion on this whole phil jackson thing yet, but **** steve kerr

Last edited:
Happy to hear about the Phil Jackson news. The most important thing he can bring us is respect in the front office.

We'll no longer be the laughing stocks of the NBA. GM's of teams will start to take us seriously and we won't get pushed around for trades.

Steve Mills and Woodson needs to go. Or at least keep Woodson as a defensive coach if the players like him that much.

Back
Top Bottom