Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I don't see any conceivable way we get anyone significant unless we decide to let loose with the expiring contracts early and trade them for a disgruntled star instead of waiting until the 2015 off-season. That year is the only time our baggage becomes an asset. I rather just wait, tank through the year if Melo walks and actually use our first rounder for someone worthwhile. The draft should be good enough that we luck into getting a good player regardless of us being the Knicks.

well thats the good thing about next season is if we are horrible we actually have a draft pick we can use

Honestly imo what sucks the most for you guys is no draft pick in a draft that's supposed to be awesome.

Melo leaving shouldn't be surprising, but it might be a blessing in disguise.

Honestly imo what sucks the most for you guys is no draft pick in a draft that's supposed to be awesome.

You think Melo opts out and signs with Cleveland once y'all miss on LeBron?

@benjamingaines: Silver, on whether it bothers him that the Dolans have not paid property taxes on MSG since 1982: "Not at all!" *laughter* #SSAC14

I'm waiting to see if this draft class ends up a bust. It'd be hilarious in hindsight.

another nationally televised game tomorrow 
smokin.gif

another chance to show the country what were made of!

indifferent.gif

Damn..can they just drop the games off national tv.

Forfeit the rest of the games..it's just pointless.

I mean do any of us really believe this team will make a run to the playoffs?! It's a freaking joke.

And no draft pick for this year anyway...so what the hell are the Knicks playing for this year?

Last edited:
Nah Knicks deserve to be embarrassed. I only wish it was to ****** teams to show how bad we are (at the same time showing Melo's worth). Put us losing to NOLA, Sac, Cha, and Det on national tv.

Hopefully by the end of the season, no team hires Woodson, even as an assistant or water boy and these bum players getting NBA contracts are eventually forced to play in the Ukrainian basketball league.

Last edited:
@MySportsLegion: Jimmer Fredette has cleared waivers and will sign with the Bulls. Expected to play tomorrow vs the Knicks.

Jimmersanity pt. 2

i just checked out the nets thread to see if we have traitors who jumped off this sinking ship

and shockingly didn't see anyone do it.

why the hell are we so loyal to such a bum organization 
mean.gif
tired.gif

i wish i could even be one of those ******** who's a player fan and not a team fan. i need SOMETHING to root for that doesn't disappoint me every time. 

I might root for Brooklyn team if they are an expansion team. I was raised here in Brooklyn since I was a toodler. It's just I'd never root for the Nets organization.

Back
Top Bottom