Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Decided to tune in to watch the ending of the massacre.

Atlanta scored 38 points in the 4th. Very impressive.

I hope y'all didn't watch this whole thing.

Weather's nice, go out. Or watch some college b-ball.

If there was a legitimate 2nd option on this team, we could probably score more than 14 points while Melo is on the bench. And he probably wouldnt be so gassed at the end when its crunch time.

At least we got Felton right.
I wonder what brand of butter Felton uses on his hands.
Probably eats a tub of butter before the game to help keep his "defensive pounds" up to par.

People have crappy days, and this stupid team ran by a moron finds a way to make it worse. I don't care what happens to this anymore, if people leave, get traded, or bought out, the best of luck to them but I've had enough of this guy selling the less than stellar product as a true team.

do it ....
He looks more awful than usual 
roll.gif

Next game, Woodson is gonna go w/ the SAME starting lineup to keep this cold streak goin. The guy has a plan.

So the Knicks lost again, eh?

I stopped watching a while ago..I only see the update on twitter and here. Thanks guys for updating your anger about this team.

Last edited:
if that kid really shot and killed Dolan, I'd consider him a hero.

Back to the topic at hand, Another day, another L :smh:

At least with the Isaiah days you went into the season expecting **** like this....last season gave us all false hope.

The problem is as soon as Melo sits, we go from up double digits to down double digits.

Then he's too tired to dig us back out of that hole. Second game in a row this has happened.

Woodson has to manage his minutes better to give us any shot at winning games.

JR & STAT need to show some pride, dig in and earn their checks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom