Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I might go to the SJU game tomorrow. Haven't decided.

Those trade rumors from Berman are why I can't get down with this yellow journalism permeating the masses. Such a joke, saying stuff to sell stories.

I hope Metta retires a Knick. Would be grimy to ship him elsewhere.

One of his kids beat me in horse a few years back when I was working basketball camp at St. John's. Dude was like 8 and rocked a Kings Artest jersey. I wanna say I let him win, but my shot was buns.
Do it, man. SJU played Creighton tough the first meeting despite McDermott going off. Obekpa should have stepped out/hedged more on McDermott's GW three.

Yeah, it'll be contingent on the weather and if I do anything tonight. I haven't been to a Johnnies game all year either. Terrible alumni that I am. We have talent on that squad, but Lavin isn't the most privy x's and o's coach.

That Celtics trade up there is an Isaiah Thomas troll trade, right?

I'd really start shopping Tyson here to see what he can net us. A package around Tyson and Shump could be enough to bring Rondo in NY. Not a fan of taking on any long contracts, though. I want max flexibility over these next 2 summers.

^ same here but what would be a realistic trade for rondo to come to ny? we dont have many assets and the ones we do have we dont want to give up like thjr

Shump, Hardaway and Chandler could probably net us Rondo, but that would be a sideways move at best. Gotta hold onto to Tim Jr or Shump—I'm not comfortable with moving both.

me and wifey will be there if my bestfiend flakes ill have a 3rd ticket available 
Must win for Lavin. SJU probably needs wins over Creighton and Nova to even sniff the tourney. Came short, close against Nova and Cuse previously but close doesn't get you into March.

Jordan has underwhelmed. You always hear about these star studded recruits Lavin is bringing in. Either they aren't coached up or simply overrated. Combination of two.

Timmy is untradeable at this point. With good ball movement, he will be open a lot, especially in the corner. I'm actually surprised at our D-League development. Murry and Tyler have shown they belong in the league and can contribute. Tyler probably has a little more upside.

This team is just so inconsistent and makes it more frustrating. I would rather them just lose 10 in a row and be done with it already, instead of winning 5 in a row, losing 4 in a row, to win another 4 in a row. Those string of wins make the Knicks look like they can compete, and the string of losses make seem theyre the worst team in the league.

I expected Jakarr to be much better than he is now when I saw him play at an elite camp at St. John's a few years ago. Funny how that was ran by Norm and ultimately Lavin was able to land the youngster.

I expected Jakarr to be much better than he is now when I saw him play at an elite camp at St. John's a few years ago. Funny how that was ran by Norm and ultimately Lavin was able to land the youngster.
Sampson my favorite player on the team.

Might catch the Butler or Xavier game, for Semaj.

I missed the game cuz I got my boats n **** on last night :smokin Good win :pimp: This aint the for time up and down winning streaks though

Shump, Hardaway and Chandler could probably net us Rondo, but that would be a sideways move at best. Gotta hold onto to Tim Jr or Shump—I'm not comfortable with moving both.
I'd do that deal for Rondo and give them picks if they want, then wait for Bargs/STAT to come off the books and sign Love (LMA is not coming here), get rid of Felton, maybe even JR. BOOM, NYK Big 3.

Last edited:
Watching this Denver/Detroit game & I'm not sure if this is indicative of his usual play, but Ill Will doesn't drive the ball. Nothing but 3s :x

Anthony Randolph is the biggest scrub.

And Moz still getting postered.

Pringles most likely ruined him. I never understood why some of yall kept wanting dude back on this team.

hope this trade goes down before the deadline... knicks minuswhale add that 2018 1st rd pick also
View media item 790713

So, we're giving up THJr (Who's going to be a good player) and and our two best defensive players for Gerald Wallace's horrible contract (one of the worst in the league) and Jeff Green who can't guard bigger PF's now?

It's late and I haven't looked into the cap situation, but that deal would hold us past 2015 and we'd lose cap flexibility. Although, we could probably trade Jeff Green (trade later for draft picks) if we needed to.

cue Steve Nash "No Thanks" gif

Last edited:
I know i replied already about that trade...but damn, that trade is awful

"You go boy" got me pissed off coming back to this thread :smh: lol

Last edited:
I didnt mean to get jimmies rustled :lol: but lets be honest celtics have no intentions of trading rondo.... there would have to be a real good reason to trade him which would be to get assets and have cap flexibility... if there was a way to get rondo and do a straight trade for bargs or chandler then i do it but its unrealistic you know that...and any deal with rondo has to include thjr hes our best asset outside of melo and i wouldnt want to trade him but you get a player like rondo how can you say no? i was just putting it out there but in a perfect world just sign him in 2015 outright

Back
Top Bottom