Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
This is what I mean about Felton. He's a TERRIBLE defender. He can't hold his man and needs helps ALL the time. This is why we switch.

jesus 
mean.gif

Damn, Brandon Knight can shoot. Felton got owned twice in less than 15 secs..

Guy in the background wearing a Jeremy Lin jersey and celebrating after Knight hits the 3.

Ray again with the lockdown defense

When does Raymond Felton NOT get beat on a cut to the hoop? When does his ****** *** ever stay in front of his man?

Then the ***** looks around and throws his hands up like he don't know what's going on.

EDIT: On everything I typed that **** up before the 3. I ain't even gonna talk about this ***** no more g.

Last edited:
Knicks always lose by 3 or less points at Bucks' homecourt.. Could use Eddy Curry.. :lol:

Why didn't we put in Prigioni in there or why didn't Woodson put Shumpert on Knight?

It really hurts to watch Raymond Felton play defense. The man just plain sucks. He doesn't run the pick and roll anymore, he can't stay in front of his man, he turns the ball over way too much, he can't hit an open shot consistently, and he acts like it's never his fault when he ***** up on a play. If he worked for me--I'd fire his pudgy *** so fast his head would spin and maybe then he'll lose some weight. :smh:

Last edited:
Might seriously be time to start reconsidering my life and stop watching this team. An absolute joke.

Back
Top Bottom