Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D. Donatello (The smart one)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ridiculous turnovers, no defense

teams still dont know that MIA role players are the most deadly players

smh time to start a new streak next game

why was jr Smith defending lebron?
this coaching staff is garbage. let woodson finish the season then fire him.

I don't want to hear anything about woodson not "trusting" the younger players.

we got jr on the floor defending lbj when there's 3 bigs sitting on the bench. horse feces

MWP is our 2nd best perimeter defender and he doesnt sniff more than 5 min even when he's healthy. He shoulda play tonight :smh:

Woodson was concerned with the lack of offensive output MWP would have brought. Against Miami you need as much of it as you can get, especially since we don't play big.

Last edited:
Silver had these refs blowing everything Miami's way pathetic. Get some robots out there. Enough of this one sided crap.

He's the Knicks' best perimeter defender.

And his great perimeter D has gotten us where this season ? His ineptitude on the offensive end makes him a completely useless player on this team. I'm quite sure statistics show that he's an extremely overrated defender .

People been hating battier since duke man.... There are plenty of reasons and that's not a hate the heat thing

His whole game is based around falling to the ground and he's a condescending douche.

Next you're ginna ask why people hate wade

Last edited:
People been hating battier since duke man.... There are plenty of reasons and that's not a hate the heat thing

His whole game is based around falling to the ground and he's a condescending douche.

Next you're ginna ask why people hate wade

Oh ok, I see. He doesn't seem like that kind of guy that people would hate like Wade and Bron...
I mean people Hate chalmers......but thats only because dude wins.

I don't hate chalmers I think he's underrate and a whipping boy

Wade lebron and battier are the only heat players I hate. I can see why celtics fans hate ray Allen with a passion. I would definitly.

Last edited:
The playoffs are a totally different animal but the Heat haven't looked like the same Championship team of years past, this season.

I see a lot of vulnerabilities in their game.

We beat ourselves yesterday.

Last edited:
I am not too upset about the loss because of the self inflicted wounds. (No Shump, limited Stat & Martin)
I don't like that we went away from what worked against Miami before.
Also, we need to get rid of Metta and Beno since they are clearly useless.

Can't let the loss last night snowball into a losing streak. Beat bucks and then deal with two tough home games.

Who does Team NYK have winning today?

I like broncos but no beef with the Seahawks.

lol at michael bivins on ch. 11 wpix super kickoff countdown

most ny'ers don't even care about this bowl

Going to the Super Bowl tonight. My company has a box suite and invited me to go.

I've been a HUGE Peyton Manning fan since his days back in Indianapolis and seeing him win a Super Bowl live would be an awesome sight. I'll try to update you guys with pictures if I remember and don't get too excited that I'm there :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom