Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
@johnschuhmann: With Melo & Amar'e on the floor together over last 3 gms, NYK is a +32, having scored 112 points in less than 45 mins.

And they said STAT & Melo can't work...

@johnschuhmann: With Melo & Amar'e on the floor together over last 3 gms, NYK is a +32, having scored 112 points in less than 45 mins.

Stat isnt the 2nd option on the floor anymore. Nor do they try to force the ball to him

I like the team how it is set up once chandler comes back. But like most people i feel we need more production out of our PG's

**** has been working like it looked on paper as of late.

he sequence in the 2nd quarter with the ejection and free throws was one of the best things I've ever seen in an NBA game.

First there was the suspense as everyone in the Garden waited to see which identical twin picked up the technical. Then the reaction of laughing and cheering the moment the PA said the word ejected and answered the question :lol: Then right after, Woody has to pick a player from the Suns to go on the line (and consequently embarrass,) and he goes with Viacheslav "Slava" Kraftsov :rofl:. All the players grinning/trying to hold back from laughing and The Garden going nuts laughing and trying to psyche him out, while the Suns players are out of their seats cheering and supporting their guy.

Dude came out of the game immediately because of the foul on the other end, and as he's coming out, we got to see some random guy from the Ukraine, that nobody would have even known existed had the other Morris twin picked up the technical, get an ovation at the Mecca of basketball in New York City. And even the stone faced East European couldn't hold back from cracking the slightest smile for a split second :smokin:lol:.

^^^^^^^^^This is why the Garden is so special, this is why its so great....the buzz of that crowd, the energy,the knowledge of the fans. I just recently moved to houston not too long ago from NY, and dont get me wrong houston is ok but that sequence right there made me miss NY man.

melo on the boards tho
smokin.gif
yep, he had a heck of a night rebounding. he was doing a lot. that's why he was probably so worn out

Do you guys find the pa announcer annoying when he says melos name? People were getting annoyed on youtube. I think its funny honestly

Stat and Melo has never "not worked".

It was always Stat, Melo, and Chandler that has never worked out.

yep, he had a heck of a night rebounding. he was doing a lot. that's why he was probably so worn out
Averaging 9 boards a game this season.  Not too shabby. 

Oh, and remember what I said about those bandwagoners.  Cuz they're about to make a major comeback if (when) we get this W tonight. 

Back
Top Bottom