Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Now y'all are turning on Shump. Dude hasn't had a complete offseason to work on his game in three years. From tearing his acl to the clandestine surgery he underwent this summer, Shump simply hasn't gotten the chance to develop and find his rhythm like he normally would. Dude played well after he found his rhythm last year and he'll do the same in due time this season.

you guys have no idea how great it feels to come in here and see the frustration and anger, and know that I didn't waste 2.5 hours just to have those feelings evoked. decided to stop watching that garbage brand of basketball after the worst win ever in Milwaukee, and 1 game in I'm happy with it.

feels goodman, u guys should give it a try

Last edited:
oh yea and this clown Woodson takes another L by giving them that curfew and they still wind up losing at home to the Grizz without Gasol

Last edited:
Wow I can't believe you guys would pay to see these games. I couldn't do it.

Right. What are y'all doin putting more money in Dolans pockets for this horrible product on the court.

Ravage is right tho, no one is turning on anyone but Shump was never going to be an all-star to begin with. His ceiling was a "Tony Allen type of player" which is still very useful but only on a team that's winning. If Shump was on a team like OKC or the Spurs his skill-set would be way more valuable. He'd be that much more important. On the Knicks, forget about it.

Iman Shumpert- 28 minutes 6 points 36% from the field 32% from 3

JR Smith- 31 minutes 11 points 33% from the field 33% from 3

Tim Hardaway Jr- 17 minutes 8 points 47% from the field 42% from 3

I don't know maaaan

Hardaway got hurt that's why he didn't play more.

I hate typing that name.

Shumps problems are 90 percent confidence.

I said this on Twitter yesterday. It's probably pretty obvious why Grunwald was fired. We were up in arms at the time, but now looking at the team assembled, they probably knew this was going to happen.

What do you expect him to say?
laugh.gif
Nothing.....like he normally does

Had a dream last night where Shump got out on the break and it was 1 on 1, he put a nasty move on his defender and the dude just wrapped him up before he got owned, and Woodson took him out of the game :rofl:

@IanBegley: Raymond Felton went through practice on Sunday with the #Knicks. He is questionable for Monday's game vs. Orlando.

I wish Shump could snap out of it, but at this point who am I fooling, so many feelings about this season, not enough time/patience

I honestly think the team would start winning if Melo wasnt playing, I think Shump and the others would step up and develop great chemistry.

The worst part is that it's the wrong season for this to be happening.

No draft pick and Melo's impending free agency.

I'm pretty much neutral at this point on Melo resigning or walking, the only scenario I'm not neutral on is if Wade continues breaking down and Miami recruits him.

Wow I can't believe you guys would pay to see these games. I couldn't do it.
Right. What are y'all doin putting more money in Dolans pockets for this horrible product on the court.

Ravage is right tho, no one is turning on anyone but Shump was never going to be an all-star to begin with. His ceiling was a "Tony Allen type of player" which is still very useful but only on a team that's winning. If Shump was on a team like OKC or the Spurs his skill-set would be way more valuable. He'd be that much more important. On the Knicks, forget about it.
Not turning on Shump at all. I like the kid and what he has the potential to bring. I'm just not having any delusions about his abilities. He's not a natural scorer. You can see it in his game. He's not a slasher or crafty with the ball so he has trouble getting to the rim and when he does get there he's not a great finisher. On occasion he'll get to the rim for a dunk and it makes you think he has potential, but forget the dunks for a minute. How many times have we seen him beat his man and get to the rim for a layup? Or finish through contact? Very few. If its not a wide open dunk or putback he's hasn't shown much at the rim. He's not fast enough to be a threat in transition (at least not by himself) and his shooting has been inconsistent. I agree with Coupel in that if he were on a better team his skill set would flourish. Right now its too much pressure on a guy who doesn't have the skill level we wish he did.

I honestly think the team would start winning if Melo wasnt playing, I think Shump and the others would step up and develop great chemistry.
If Melo wasn't playing we'd get washed by 40 every night. Chemistry isn't what's killing us, it's an inability to hit shots or to stop anyone on defense. The Bulls have great chemistry, but they lose because they can't score the ball. At least they have their defense to fall back on for some wins. What do we have to fall back on? Melo. That's literally it. You take that away and we're the Bulls. Without the defense.

Back
Top Bottom