Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I feel the same way about the guys leaving in that trade that I do the guys coming to the team in that trade; Nothing

I say these dudes names aloud and faces do not come to mind :lol:

It's w/e to me. Lateral move.

No comment on the trade. Travis will be injured before the season is over. All I know is he gets injured a lot. Not sure bout Quincy..

Quincy is a good addition if we give him some burn. Played at Baylor, was a senior when QMiller, Deuce Bello, Pierre Jackson were there

No opinion on outlaw

Once again with the reggie evans name drop 
roll.gif

Last edited:
What's our updated roster now?

Isola saying Phil is still shopping Prigs

Last edited:
i liked tyler so didnt want to see him go but whatever... and i like priggs im just saying hes not untouchable

Outlaws contract is expiring and good trade filler at 3 mill. I think he replaces Thianisis, but Idc about him.
Quincy Acy has team option for next 2 years. I like him alot. Gonna be a fan favorite. Reminds me of junkyard dog :lol:

All I know about Acy & Outlaw is that they were on my team in 2K :lol:

Acy couldn't finish for **** but Outlaw would give me the assist on the corner 3 every time :smokin

Outlaws contract is expiring and good trade filler at 3 mill. I think he replaces Thianisis, but Idc about him.
Quincy Acy has team option for next 2 years. I like him alot. Gonna be a fan favorite. Reminds me of junkyard dog :lol:
JYD is a better comparison. Acy was never a defensive guy though and that would help a lot.

Acy is a DOG. Ferocious dunks and all out hustle. Was a fan favorite in Sac...You'll like him Knicks fans

Travis on the other hand :lol:

What's the goods on Jeremy Tyler tho? ??

Knicks didnt trade a draft pick, just agreed to lift the 31-37 pick protection on the 2016 2nd round draft pick that they already sent to Sacramento last year. Im cool with it. Acy is a hustle guy and Outlaw could actually be an asset for us at the forward spot this season.

Acy is a DOG. Ferocious dunks and all out hustle. Was a fan favorite in Sac...You'll like him Knicks fans

Apparently a lot of Knicks fans like his potential as a big. Probably something more than serviceable if he gets the right development.

He has the right physical tools but something is missing. I can't ever see him panning out to be a consistent rim protector. He also lacks any edge. Since apparently Sacramento is planning on cutting him, I still want him back because we're thin at center and that small chance of what if he puts it together. He's also developed a stroke from mid range.

Last edited:

He has the right physical tools but something is missing. I can't ever see him panning out to be a solid rim protector. He also lacks any edge. Since apparently Sacramento is planning on cutting him, I still want him back because we're thin at center and that small chance of what if he puts it together.
That's not how it works. We won't be able to sign him back just like that.

I notice yall dudes think that can happen a lot but rules prohibit that. Chances are some other team picks him and if they don't I doubt Phil wants dude back unless it's for even cheaper :lol:

Back
Top Bottom