NYC. Tri State Areas.... Things to do with your Girlfriend

I've always just been casual with girls nothing more than smash smash cuddy buddy and thats it... but I got a girl now......

What do you guys like to do with your girlfriends that's fun for you and your girls too. please don't say smashin.... Beaches? Parks? relaxing things..

In NYC? There's a billion things to do. But don't do something just to do something...find something both of you enjoy.

Seriously dude? What are u 15? There's plenty to do, you should know her well enough to know what she likes and it never hurts to ask...

laugh.gif

I'm 21. She's 24 from Cali. My bad on asking for ideas.. beh235...almighty knowing being.. i was asking what spots you like to chill out barring clubs,lounges etc. more like which beaches you find to be nice. which parks aren't so crowded and great for picnicking.. I guess I should have been a bit more specific. outdoor summer stuff.

When it gets a little warmer, you can't go wrong just walking down the pier or sitting on some of the benches down there.

Originally Posted by freeflowrich

I'm 21. She's 24 from Cali. My bad on asking for ideas.. beh235...almighty knowing being.. i was asking what spots you like to chill out barring clubs,lounges etc. more like which beaches you find to be nice. which parks aren't so crowded and great for picnicking.. I guess I should have been a bit more specific. outdoor summer stuff.

Oh ok cool. There's plenty to do. Best thing to do is not to plan. Good lookin out on the almighty knowing being, how did you know? lol

Take to the go smoke Hookah/Sheesha in Steinway Queens. Good place to just lounge around and people watch while smoking some Hookah and sippin on some tea.

Back
Top Bottom