NYC Storm destroyed my house and car... NEED HELP!!!

on my part of jerz it was a big downpour......and thats it

my boy from queens (bayside) got a tree next to his house, but he's lucky as hell no tree hit his brand new whip he copped last night
laugh.gif

on my part of jerz it was a big downpour......and thats it

my boy from queens (bayside) got a tree next to his house, but he's lucky as hell no tree hit his brand new whip he copped last night
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

laugh.gif

roll.gif
that would have sucked

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

laugh.gif

roll.gif
that would have sucked

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

why are u on NT when you should be talking or calling ur insurance company? 
call the insurance companies and ask them. 
if you have collision coverage on your car, you are covered. i don't know alot about homeowners insurance, but i would speculate that you are covered for damage from falling/flying trees. 

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

why are u on NT when you should be talking or calling ur insurance company? 
call the insurance companies and ask them. 
if you have collision coverage on your car, you are covered. i don't know alot about homeowners insurance, but i would speculate that you are covered for damage from falling/flying trees. 

Proph, I'm not there anymore but yes up in the 90's. I saw pics off 95th and Jamaica that I still cannot fathom
30t6p3b.gif

Proph, I'm not there anymore but yes up in the 90's. I saw pics off 95th and Jamaica that I still cannot fathom
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by bijald0331

woodhaven got killed!
30t6p3b.gif
I'm assuming all the way up in the 90s?
Trust it's even worse right before Woodhaven and Metro. Cast iron fences collapsed, roofs ripped apart, this thing did work.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by bijald0331

woodhaven got killed!
30t6p3b.gif
I'm assuming all the way up in the 90s?
Trust it's even worse right before Woodhaven and Metro. Cast iron fences collapsed, roofs ripped apart, this thing did work.

I walked on main street from Roosevelt Ave to Union Turnpike & the whole way looked like jurassic park or somethin. +%+ was crazy

I walked on main street from Roosevelt Ave to Union Turnpike & the whole way looked like jurassic park or somethin. +%+ was crazy

Back
Top Bottom