NYC Sportbike "gang" vs. Alexian Lien Thread vol. Let's Try this Again.

The name of the ride is murdabizness but all you saw was people righting the streets doing tricks right?

Murda the streets is a term in stunting riding pretty much meaning you're doing your thing or going off on the tricks you're performing

A traffic inconvenience=A traffic inconvenience....no matter how you slice it. That's what happens when you drive on the PUBLIC roadways.

How foolish can this logic be? breaking laws can be equivalent to "traffic inconveniences" now? So if dudes are lined up on the sidewalk throwing rocks at your car do you just shrug it off as a inconvenience driving in public? no you call the police and get those people arrested. These guys break laws and endanger the lives of innocent people...it shouldnt be expected or warranted, but rather deterred and stopped 

You call popping wheelies, slowing down traffic and speeding "breaking the law"? If so a lot of people besides bikers break the law by speeding everyday. Generally speaking if it's not a misdemeanor or more importantly a felony champ, it's too small and minor to be worried about.

i hope these square guys are driving the speed limit because we don't need more liabilities on the highway.

You call popping wheelies, slowing down traffic and speeding "breaking the law"? If so a lot of people besides bikers break the law by speeding everyday. Generally speaking if it's not a misdemeanor or more importantly a felony champ, it's too small and minor to be worried about.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ITS STILL ILLEGAL! speeding is illegal, disobeying traffic laws is illegal! That's why if a cop catches you, you will get cited, can even lose your liscence, not to mention you become a liability to everyone else!...bikers don't get a break fam....dawg come back down to earth man.

Yup, totally "small and minor" until someone close to you is mowed down by one of these guys jumping a light or riding down a sidewalk...why worry though right? ain't a felony or anything

Last edited:
The name of the ride is murdabizness but all you saw was people righting the streets doing tricks right?

Murda the streets is a term in stunting riding pretty much meaning you're doing your thing or going off on the tricks you're performing

:rofl: :rofl:

You are not to be taken seriously bruh....keep murdering the streets....try not to kill someone in the process tho.

Speeding at 100+ MPH and putting others in danger can very well get you an aggravated reckless driving charge in NY which is a class e felony.

Popping wheelies alone could get you an aggravated reckless driving charge but a good attorney would likely beat it.

But these things are by no means small or minor.

Engaging in behavior that could cause serious wrecks is not minor, at all.

i hope these square guys are driving the speed limit because we don't need more liabilities on the highway.

:rofl: dat der NT extreme took long enough for one of you guys to resort to that....

Its the law set forth by the state. You break it and you're getting a ticket

I don't see a reach. Yall squares should stop speeding because you're putting people who respect the law in danger.

Your comment and more so ASSUMPTION towards me was unwarranted and came out of nowhere without you even asking me a question first. As well as your snide remark, all of which was in your initial statement to me. If you don't see your wrong or the initial error in your ways I don't know what to tell you, so be it.

Have you been in that situation?...I'm gonna assume not, therefore let's save the "I personally would have talked my way out the situation" crap...you literally have no clue how you would react, specially when is not your life, but that of your child and wife....hell out of here with that crap :rofl:

And YA really wilding thinking there was ANY way to deescalate the situation, that driver was gonna be beat to a pulp wether he ran those bikers over or not...I applaud this man, he protected his family the best he could and left one of those idiots handicapped and a bunch others with a criminal record for life....biker groups in NY are obnoxious as hell and think they can do as they wish and be a threat to the rest of the people on the road, hope this taught them all a lesson.

First I asked the question if you've been in that exact situation, then I assumed NOT.

Somehow that warrants you getting as personal as you got....yet I'm supposed to believe if some hot head rider vandalized your car, you will try to talk things out.

How did you find my assumption offensive?

You and I appear to be going off on a separate tangent champ. Like i said, you ASSUMED...and then to make matters worse you laughed at/off my response as if that isn't something I haven't done, which I have. Either way I personally don't hold anything against you as this back and forth exchange between us is water under the bridge to me. I hope it is for you as well, but if it isn't so be it. Peace be unto you.

Yep, square as hell on the road.

:lol:

I'm chilling, got music playing, enjoying my commute.

:smile:

Have fun speeding? I C U Jeff Gordon, let me find out we got Nascar Sprint Cup in the house.

Last edited:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ITS STILL ILLEGAL! speeding is illegal, disobeying traffic laws is illegal! That's why if a cop catches you, you will get cited, can even lose your liscence, not to mention you become a liability to everyone else!...bikers don't get a break fam....dawg come back down to earth man.

Yup, totally "small and minor" until someone close to you is mowed down by one of these guys jumping a light or riding down a sidewalk...why worry though right? ain't a felony or anything

I think both you dudes are reaching in regards to some of your conclusions on the matter. No one should break the law, however just make sure as far as speeding goes you two hold drivers just as accountable as well.

The way y'all talking i need to go get baptized to wash away my sins everytime I pop a wheelie :lol:

Funny thing is drivers don't even respect folks that ride road bikes on the street. I know 2 guys that got hit by ignorant drivers.

So whether it's motored or cycled drivers need to respect the two wheels.

Gotta be a true coward to purposely knock one over

The way y'all talking i need to go get baptized to wash away my sins everytime I pop a wheelie :lol:

Question...

Would you appreciate knife throwers practicing their trade in public?

Just walking around throwing knives within the vicinity of you and your loved ones?

Would you enjoy a group of knife throwers congregating, then getting potentially hostile when non-knife throwing people express their concerns?

Funny thing is drivers don't even respect folks that ride road bikes on the street. I know 2 guys that got hit by ignorant drivers.

Right because dudes on sportsbikes respect people on four-wheels...

I think both you dudes are reaching in regards to some of your conclusions on the matter. No one should break the law, however just make sure as far as speeding goes you two hold drivers just as accountable as well.

And who's advocating for wreckkless driving? Not I or anyone else....

The irony of dudes who have 0 regards for road safety and traffic laws to demand "respect" from others...lmao

The irony of dudes who have 0 regards for road safety and traffic laws to demand "respect" from others...lmao

:lol:

Let me lane split and ride at imprudent speed, engage in dangerous maneuvers and stunts then express outrage because some guy didn't see me in my blind.....

Yeah, let me go ahead and try that in my SUV, we'll see how well that goes.

Man these biker dudes and the ones that are supporting them man, absolute absurd arguments. Ya'll will go to insane and INANE, lengths to justify reckless behavior.

The double standard. :lol:

Last edited:
I'm not in the business of running over someone on purpose. Hard to relate to cowards [emoji]128533[/emoji]

I think the stupid analogies keep me coming back though. :lol:

You and mr highness are on a roll

I'm not in the business of running over someone on purpose. Hard to relate to cowards [emoji]128533[/emoji]

The man had his kid in the back right?

Dude obviously feared for his family's life, you got a kid? A wife?

If so, you'd do everything in your power to protect your family.

Now there could've been a different way he went about it, but, he likely lacked the experience to deescalate the situation.

All things considered, he did the only thing he could have done in that situation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom