NYC Sportbike "gang" vs. Alexian Lien Thread vol. Let's Try this Again.

You got me there

Any more grade school jokes?

This name calling has me so rustled

I called someone lame because they personally attacked someone because they weren't able to articulate themselves in a heated discussion about motorcycles.

Since I did that, you try to accuse me of name-calling? Bruh...name-calling?

I didn't even call you lame, you just wanted to white-knight for some other dude online. All I said was if you're lame, you're lame and I'm ok with that.

What offends me the most! Omg...is that you're calling these grade school jokes? Like what have I said anything remotely close to a grade school joke?

This is all evidence to my initial point that lames are gonna lame.

Obligatory ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No. Riding around on a crotch rocket with other dudes at "meet-ups" is, by far, one of the corniest things I can think of. Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Go get some exercise, play some sports, play video games, read a book, enjoy the park, ride a real bike, go for a stroll.

The fact that some people like to ride around the street and think they're "stunting" on a $5K crotch rocket, holding up traffic and think they're doing it is an embarrassment to NYC.

Can someone explain to me the appeal of this? It can understand luxury/exotic car meet ups where you actually ride around and people ogle your whips, but a bunch of middle-aged, broke dudes riding around on these bikes doesn't register.
Thats cool boss, thats you're opinion so I can't knock it, but riding a bike on the freeway is way more exciting than playing video games. 

what does the price of your bike of do with performing an actual stunt? (we're talking stunt riding not "birdman" stunting)

That last point was kind of lame, having people stand around and praise how much your car cost is an appeal to you?

To keep it 100 its all about the adrenaline rush. We don't even stop traffic we leave a lane open for cars to go by so traffic won't be held up, It can be late at night with no cameras, no cars, no attention at all just pure adrenaline. Its just a personal choice just like some people like to sky dive, some people scuba dive, some people mountain climb etc. You're perception of them is kind of wrong too because a lot of them aren't broke middle aged dudes. 

Last edited:
Thats cool boss, thats you're opinion so I can't knock it, but riding a bike on the freeway is way more exciting than playing video games. 

what does the price of your bike of do with performing an actual stunt? (we're talking stunt riding not "birdman" stunting)

That last point was kind of lame, having people stand around and praise how much your car cost is an appeal to you?

To keep it 100 its all about the adrenaline rush. We don't even stop traffic we leave a lane open for cars to go by so traffic won't be held up, It can be late at night with no cameras, no cars, no attention at all just pure adrenaline. Its just a personal choice just like some people just to sky dive, some people scuba dive, some people mountain climb etc. You're perception of them is kind of wrong too because a lot of them aren't broke middle aged dudes. 

You leave 1 Lane open?! Shut up! That's awesome, my perception suddenly has changed...you guys are very considerate!

Dude why not go stunt riding on a track?...or an empty lot?...is part of the rush backing up traffic?...that really sets you guys off?...

You leave 1 Lane open?! Shut up! That's awesome, my perception suddenly has changed...you guys are very considerate!

Dude why not go stunt riding on a track?...or an empty lot?...is part of the rush backing up traffic?...that really sets you guys off?...
dude i just said we don't hold up traffic, you really do read what you want to read, and yes it sets us off 

dude i just said we don't hold up traffic, you really do read what you want to read, and yes it sets us off 

:rofl:.

do you know what happens when you leave one lane open on the highway?

traffic.

you guys keep laughing because of your assumptions but I've been on a **** load of rides and there has never been a problem with traffic flow 
laugh.gif

you guys keep laughing because of your assumptions but I've been on a **** load of rides and there has never been a problem with traffic flow :lol:

You know when they repair highways at night and instead of 3 lanes, you have 1?...traffic flow remains the same right?....I mean cmon bro...is common cents.

WHY NOT GET TOGETHER IN A TRACK OR A LARGE PARKINGB LOT?...WOULDNT IT BE CONSIDERATE FOR THE DRIVERS THAT HAVE 0 INTEREST IN YOUR STUNTS AND AT THE SAME TIME YOU GUYS CAN EJACULATE ALL OVER YOURSELVES STUNTING?

:lol: more like lames imitating art.

you dudes need to stop creating liability for others.

you cupcakes want a thrill? pack up your lil crotch rockets and patch into a real 1%er biker club.

stop playing Evil Knievel on everybody else's time.

Last edited:
Is like dudes really don't get it...no it is not fun for other drivers to be held up, no it is not fun for a casual driver to have some lunatic speed by them going 120 3 inches from their car, no it is not ok to control traffic on a major highway of one the country's main cities....it is not ok to put your life and that of others at risk for the thrill of some stunt....nobody needs to respect your wrecklessness, that's why so many dudes die on motorcycles...be conscious, you are exposed as hell...doesn't take much for a car to send you flying 30 ft in the air, why risk it?...why traumatize other commuters?

You know when they repair highways at night and instead of 3 lanes, you have 1?...traffic flow remains the same right?....I mean cmon bro...is common cents.

WHY NOT GET TOGETHER IN A TRACK OR A LARGE PARKINGB LOT?...WOULDNT IT BE CONSIDERATE FOR THE DRIVERS THAT HAVE 0 INTEREST IN YOUR STUNTS AND AT THE SAME TIME YOU GUYS CAN EJACULATE ALL OVER YOURSELVES STUNTING?
texas is nothing but highways 
laugh.gif
more like lames imitating art.

you dudes need to stop creating liability for others.

you cupcakes want a thrill? pack up your lil crotch rockets and patch into a real 1%er biker club.

stop playing Evil Knievel on everybody else's time.
I respect your opinion but I'm not sure what a real 1%er biker club is? most bike clubs just park their bikes at a bar. we ride

Last edited:
Highways were not built for you guys to use as playgrounds....do you not understand this simple concept?

they obviously don't.

they can't appreciate the amount of tax dollars lost when a major highway has to closed because of *******.

Is like dudes really don't get it...no it is not fun for other drivers to be held up, no it is not fun for a casual driver to have some lunatic speed by them going 120 3 inches from their car, no it is not ok to control traffic on a major highway of one the country's main cities....it is not ok to put your life and that of others at risk for the thrill of some stunt....nobody needs to respect your wrecklessness, that's why so many dudes die on motorcycles...be conscious, you are exposed as hell...doesn't take much for a car to send you flying 30 ft in the air, why risk it?...why traumatize other commuters?
nothing you said here was wrong but now you dudes are acting like angels thats never did anything wrong in life. I never knew people popping wheelies on a freeway was so threatening to you guys

Back
Top Bottom