nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
SOURCE!!!??????
frown.gif

Originally Posted by FlyNY

My Lil Bro just got the word that all NYC public schools are closed
nerd.gif

Guys, his "lil bro" is his source, is that not good enough for you?
laugh.gif

is QCC closed? there website doesn't even load correctly on my comp and the CUNY alert takes 24-48 to confirm to register.

Issued by The National Weather Service
New York City, NY
9:09 pm EST, Sun., Mar. 1, 2009

... WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM EST MONDAY...

A STEADY SNOW WILL BECOME HEAVY AT TIMES THROUGH THE OVERNIGHT AND INTO MONDAY MORNING. THERE MAY BE ENOUGH WARM AIRALOFT FOR SLEET TO MIX IN ACROSS SOUTHEASTERN CONNECTICUT AND THE TWIN FORKS OF LONG ISLAND AT THE HEIGHT OF THE STORM... BUT FOR THE MOST PART THIS WILL BE ANALL SNOW EVENT. THE SNOW WILL THEN TAPER OFF MONDAY AFTERNOON.

TOTAL ACCUMULATIONS ARE EXPECTED TO RANGE FROM 4 TO 8 INCHES OVER ORANGE AND WESTERN PASSAIC COUNTIES... TO 10 TO 14INCHES ACROSS CENTRAL LONG ISLAND AND SOUTH CENTRAL CONNECTICUT. SOMEWHAT LOWER AMOUNTS ARE FORECAST ACROSS THE TWIN FORKS OF EASTERN LONG ISLAND AND SOUTHEASTCONNECTICUT DUE TO THE SNOW POSSIBLY MIXING WITH SLEET. FOR THE NEW YORK CITY METRO AREA... 8 TO 12 INCHES OF SNOWFALL IS EXPECTED.

SUSTAINED NORTH WINDS OF 15 TO 25 MPH WITH GUSTS OF 30 TO OCCASIONALLY 35 MPH WILL RESULT IN BLOWING AND DRIFTING SNOWWITH VISIBILITIES OF LESS THAN A QUARTER OF A MILE AT TIMES.

Originally Posted by airforce416

Originally Posted by FlyNY

My Lil Bro just got the word that all NYC public schools are closed

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
SOURCE!!!??????
frown.gif
Some text message, might be real, might be fake..But thats not really saying anything

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

In the event it becomes necessary to close the University because of an emergency or extraordinary event, such as severe weather, notice of such a closing or a delayed opening will be available to the University community through several sources:

• A toll-free number, 1-888-STJ-2499, will carry detailed information. Please do not call the Office of Public Safety on any of the St. John's campuses, as these calls tie up the lines for safety emergencies.
Yesirrrrrrrr

you lived in NYC for how long? it's not going to be no damn storm

it's usually when they don't announce the snow that's when we get a lot

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

you lived in NYC for how long? it's not going to be no damn storm

it's usually when they don't announce the snow that's when we get a lot

Shut up..... they always miscalculate the accumalation.... usually more than what they forecast....

* tunes to channel 1

Back
Top Bottom