NYC BASKETBALL BALLERS NT ....... EDIT**** LA VENICE BEACH EDITION hmmm?!!?!?!?

Recap.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Recap.
nerd.gif
It was pretty sloppy today, only about 12 people showed but the runs were fun, seemed like everyone had a decent time.

Henz balled out today, MJsaver and Fresh did their usual.  Denishot was nice too, cool to finally have some big men.  The squad of Tommy, MJ, Henz/Wh1tyeWonder, Myself + random big dude (non NT'er) i think went 2-1.  We only ran 4 games.

AMP, pretty much summed it up.

With it only bein 12 of us everybody got tired kinda quickly.

Hopefully we get 15+ next time.

True better chop up that footage, cuz i know we had some ugly moments out there...lololol...

DRE when u coming to the city.

i played like ##%+ dudes is lucky ;]

yo mjsaver you found a ball?

edit: oh yeah you dudes need to run with me when i push it. i got yousss
laugh.gif

^

Yeah it was behind 1 of the curtains in the gym.

Nah, Tommy u was ballin...We def wouldve lost that last game w/o u FINALLY attackin the rim.

DRE, next week huh?

Hopefully we can meet up next week too, send u back with a few losses.

Good runs guys, I got mad scrapes and bruises across my face and arms my girl thought I got into a fight lol

hopefully we could do it next week too

There's a 22+ min vid that I can't upload (file too large) and other $!#* in the mix..... I'll upload the rest and that big file somehow.

Best thing n those 2 vids are Fresh's nice pass to Pau aka Dennis Hot for the 1 handed finish.

DenisHot is a ringer though, he was brought in from the Euroleague or some '@++.

The shrug is in there somewhere, I'm sure I got it lol

Yea... vids were kinda weak *!##!@ rusty.

DenisHot is a ringer though, he was brought in from the Euroleague or some '@++.
roll.gif

Got a mini headache from bumping heads with Fresh and still got a fat lip from tommy trying to run through me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 @ "Yo thats Etan Thomas man". Was that an NT'er?

Vids look aight though, thats wassup that enough cats showed up to get some runs in. Idk if next week is a go again but if it is I'm in there.

Damn I haven't played ball in a while lol. I'm gonna try and make it to next one

Back
Top Bottom