NYC BASKETBALL BALLERS NT ....... EDIT**** LA VENICE BEACH EDITION hmmm?!!?!?!?

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Wow you guys play some of the laziest D i've ever seen
roll.gif
Look like it's fun out there though
pimp.gif

aren't you the same dude who was popping off at the mouth last summer in this thread? On some, "I want to dunk on fresh", closet Lance Bass noise? Taking your lurking self somewhere else.

laugh.gif
. Pretty good footage.

I know some of yall but for those that I dont I had on the blue Just Do It tee. Wasnt in any of the footage that got posted though.....
grin.gif

I guess it be like that when you go 0-1 on the day.

*Edit

givemedanumba,

dude in the red T n shorts aint on NT, thats my homeboy from college  

next weekend is cool for me but you know 4th of July weekend. Lemme know tho. Sorry i missed out. got the pm mad late. didnt know till I saw the thread mad late

Not gonna be in NY this upcoming weekend and I figure it's July 4th weekend and a lot of people are going to be having parties/bbqs

10th sounds good, I'll try to get the troops to head out again so we can have some good runs

10th is fine for me. I mean the 3rd would be good just b/c everyone is going to stuff their face with food the next day so it's not a bad idea to get some burn in beforehand. I don't think many people would come though.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

roll.gif
pimp.gif

aren't you the same dude who was popping off at the mouth last summer in this thread? On some, "I want to dunk on fresh", closet Lance Bass noise? Taking your lurking self somewhere else.
I would but im on the west coast. btw I'd block your shot son. You're like 5'5 with no athleticism
laugh.gif

Don't start #%$! in this thread dude. You're making me act all mean now...

On second thought, a little too harsh. KenJi, keep it moving.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

roll.gif
pimp.gif

I would but im on the west coast. btw I'd block your shot son. You're like 5'5 with no athleticism
laugh.gif

and you stay slurping this thread. hop off lame

I hit them up before but they never responded to me except for Charles since he defriended me on Facebook lol

Wish we could do an outside location at least once..... Cheap **$ LaGuardia lol...

July 10th it is.

nice looked up where it is might be there but seems dead? online but great. hows entrance i.d? or something? or invited by friend? **fixed**??

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
For some reason I just rememered when Fresh dropped to the floor after a foul call & this dude Bjald asked what time did the World Cup start that day
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom