NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by dreClark

What about for September?
sept 5th I think is gonna be the next go around.. cool?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I might make the trip up for the 15th...I was going to Miami but I'm not going anymore so I got some free time on my hands.
My son Melo coming up there!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

*goes outside and runs suicides in the rain*

15th will be my last one for a minute cause I'm back out for school, so hopefully people show up more than last time.

Are u guys gonna have one September 5th 4 sure?

Its just im in the big apple between 23 Aug-Sep7th from England and would love to come ball with yall or just come hangout with some fellow nters if my kneesnot feeling up to it.

Im always in town a few times a year and normaly ball down at West 4th.

If anybodys wondering if English dudes can ball Ill come prove it like I always have to in the US dont sleep lol

Peace
Scottie

I think we can do another 1 on the 5th..

depends on how many people actually will come.. after the
15th, i will have a count of how many people will actually come, if we have enough we can do it agian

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Small world, I'm at West 4th everyday (for the tournament).

Hmm, I'm down there most Friday's watching the tourneys/hitting happy hour.
I'm there on my lunch break everyday True, when you down there?

I dont know if anybody here who gos to West 4th would know me.

Im 5'7'' White currently at 165-170lbs English accent of course I come ball or hangout at the Cage everytime im there n tha weathers good.

Alotta the regular peeps be callin me Mike Bibby cause I had his look from few years back grade 0 shaped up tight with the chin strap beard and I b rockin myspare pair of Authentic 99-00 Kings away shorts.

Ive never really showed wat I can do down there but had a few solid showings suprised a few cats n had some fun rainin 3s over floppy haired *@@#+!!+ Joey whogoes down there with one dude shouting DAMN YALL ITS WHITE ON WHITE CRIME lol

As for Stu Tanner no im not him but I do know him and his brother Greg from days ballin at tourneys in London both are real cool dudes.

As a balla growing up in England since age 12 if u didnt have a hoop at home it was hard to play a school yard near where I lived lets us use there court butthere is no real street basketball scene so coming to NY and balling at places like West 4th is like Heaven for me and I get amped I love it.

U guys are so lucky to live and grow up in the NYC if id have lived n grown up there id have played everyday all day every summer rather than spending days bymyself shootin jumpers or workin on my handle and the odd games of 1on1 with tha kid next door here in the UK.

I hope the 5th gos ahead and if so Ill b there 4sure.

If any of u guys are at West 4th between Aug 23-Sept 7 and a guy with English accent Hi top fade and chin strap beards there come holla always good to talksneaks n ball n share jokes with likeminded peeps.

Peace
Scottie

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Small world, I'm at West 4th everyday (for the tournament).

Hmm, I'm down there most Friday's watching the tourneys/hitting happy hour.
I'm there on my lunch break everyday True, when you down there?

For the most part I'm there for the tournament around 6pm weekdays... 3-7 weekends.

smh.gif
@ allen

If any of u guys are at West 4th between Aug 23-Sept 7 and a guy with English accent Hi top fade and chin strap beards there come holla always good to talk sneaks n ball n share jokes with likeminded peeps.
I'll prob be there, the tournament most likely would be over by the 23rd but I still come out.

Back
Top Bottom