NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

damn a Ustream. I guess if you got a laptop connect card it can work. This joint will be epic.lol

yo Henz, bring that Miami Chick thru. Brenda. I know you smashing already. Tell her sis to come thru too. lol
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

AIGHT....

Couple more days to go....I'll def be in the building....

Been runnin full's round the way, so being tired is no longer an issue....For me anyway...

See yall there.

Think my plane arrives at Noon, I'll see if I can make it (I doubt it though).
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Think my plane arrives at Noon, I'll see if I can make it (I doubt it though).
nerd.gif

yea i doubt it man, by the time u get your luggage cab and stuff home, that should be around 2 so i doubt it..

Originally Posted by dreClark

Maaaaaan you said you was gon' be out there in June. Around the time I was out there.

Shame on you Q.

smh.gif
smh.gif
Ah well %%$$ happens, it was suppose to be June because friends were also going at that time so they wanted me to go the same time so I could showthem around + originally that NYC Summit was suppose to go down, so I was going to pass through that also. Anyways my friends dropped out last minute plus Ihad some #### that came up so I pushed it back to July.
laugh.gif

I'll be in NYC until the end of July, maybe the first week of August depending on if I want to go back home for Caribana.

When do you guys think the next one will be?

I'm in town July 31-August 2 so if you did an August 1 one I'd be down.

I haven't played ball since the last time we met up.

I'll probably get some games going tomm though.

Q just show up.

i havent been in here for a couple of weeks but i know guys that dont show up are still talking trash

Tdot... if you land at 12 you can be at laguardia by 1230... still enough to do like 2 hours of ball...

my games at 7 pm, its kinda important cause were playing a tough team.

should i go and play tomorrow at lag?

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

my games at 7 pm, its kinda important cause were playing a tough team.

should i go and play tomorrow at lag?

Na, just play at lag. Better yet, you shud
pimp.gif
right after it. Screw your game.

Back
Top Bottom