NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

Originally Posted by MJsaver

I know ive been ghost in the thread...

But i will DEFINITELY be there on saturday...

I PLAN ON BEING EXTRA SHARP THIS TIME AROUND...

Ill be there like 10-10:30 just to get a couple shots up before we start.....LETS GET IT!!!!!!

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

laugh.gif
I was gonna try a drop some lbs right quick and everything since I'd been talking reckless, but instead I just ate a whole thing of nutella and some cookies. So much for that plan. I'll just play in the post. Somebody's in trouble.

220;bs. I got this dude in the post. Depending on how tall he is.

btw Bring the rock. I rmemeber that i copped a couple of them back in the day when I saw they had em sale through NT. The ball was official . Too bad my idiotfriend was dribbling it in the subway and it fell in the tracks.

btw this mean i'm in there.

I have a The Rock by Anaconda Sports. They make them up there in NY, I think Syracuse
I remember I ordered 'The Rock' from Anaconda Sports and they sent me the rucker park red/white/blue joint.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

I challenge Fresh to a dunk contest too

pimp.gif
LETSget it....... i like this competitivness, but its gonna have to be like after the 2nd game, im not gonna be tired and fail like the last video..

and TRU we gotta tape this for NT to see... lets gooo

DatZNasty, and TruthGetsBusy please introduce yallselves when yall get thier...

i think ive done alot of introducing to everyone, when everyone get thier, they be on some quiet not saying names type %+%, i had 2 ask

everyone, yo whats your name on NT...

I did it cuz i was the host and just trying to meet cool peoples..

and this statement goes to any new comers also

and major props to dreClark

from making it all the way from SC to ball with cats from NY, much respects...

and any1 else making it from another state to ball with NY NT's finest..

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

laugh.gif
I was gonna try a drop some lbs right quick and everything since I'd been talking reckless, but instead I just ate a whole thing of nutella and some cookies. So much for that plan. I'll just play in the post. Somebody's in trouble.

220;bs. I got this dude in the post. Depending on how tall he is.

btw Bring the rock. I rmemeber that i copped a couple of them back in the day when I saw they had em sale through NT. The ball was official . Too bad my idiot friend was dribbling it in the subway and it fell in the tracks.

btw this mean i'm in there.
laugh.gif
You must be huge then, I'm 6ft by the way. I'm inthe dunk contest too. I'm out of my prime but I can still do a few good ones if I'm feeling it, other days I can only get a regular pllptt dunk in. Ihope the building has high ceilings. And yes both was water, and yes that's your boy Hot Sauce getting leant with a right2left. And i scored, i wanted todunk but I picked the ball up wrong when I stepped through Hi Rizer and ended up jumping off my right foot so I just layed it up lefty, since I can't dunklike that anymore
2cykgm.jpg

o761yg.jpg

2wpv8dh.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
When I first saw it I thought that post you made with the dunks wasyou posting yourself trying to psyche people out and *+*! (I haven't gone in to check if it was you
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

and major props to dreClark

from making it all the way from SC NC to ball with cats from NY, much respects...
And I was up there anyways, not just to hoop.

But that don't really matter.

pimp.gif

I'm still mad that dude reccomended getting official jerseys for this and keeping stats like we in the League
laugh.gif

NAH , IM PRETTY SURE DATZ NASTY IS GONNA SHOW UP....

Hes even got a thread in a GENERAL askin can he sleep in the AIRPORT for a couple hours...

You never know but im givin him the benefit of the doubt...

MUCH RESPECT if he does come all the way up here by himself, i know i wouldnt...

Yall taling bout me? I'm not gonna come? Unless I miss my flight or get lost in NY, I'm in the building
Thank you for flying AirTran Airways.
If you have any questions about your reservation, please
call 1-800-AIR-TRAN.

Confirmation number: [deleted]

Passenger:
[deleted]
Flight Information:
Should our flight schedule change, we will notify you by email as early as possible.

Friday, June 19, 2009
Flight 368 [Non-Stop] Seat: 19C
Departing Dallas/Fort Worth, TX (DFW) at 06:37 AM
Arriving Atlanta, GA (ATL) at 09:44 AM
--- Connecting To ---
Friday, June 19, 2009
Flight 659 [Non-Stop]
Departing Atlanta, GA (ATL) at 10:15 AM
Arriving White Plains, NY (HPN) at 12:43 PM

Monday, June 22, 2009
Flight 692 [Non-Stop]
Departing White Plains, NY (HPN) at 06:29 PM
Arriving Atlanta, GA (ATL) at 08:52 PM
--- Connecting To ---
Monday, June 22, 2009
Flight 109 [Non-Stop]
Departing Atlanta, GA (ATL) at 11:25 PM
Arriving Dallas/Fort Worth, TX (DFW) at 12:37 AM

Payment Information:
[deleted]

Ticket Reference Number: 332068426646 Now you can check in for your flight online - see details below.

Will you need a rental car?
Get the special AirTran Airways
discount in White Plains, NY on a Hertz car rental.

Hotels Looking for a place to stay?
Book your hotel with AirTran Vacations.

Net Escapes - sign up and save.
Get our best deals emailed to you weekly.

Passenger Check-In Information

Online Flight Check-In Service!
Check in for your flight online at airtran.com.

Most passengers with an electronic ticket for a domestic flight may use our online flight check-in service from 24 hours to 90 minutes before the flight's scheduled departure to obtain their boarding pass and seat assignment.

Ticket Counter Check-In Requirements
AirTran Airways recommends that passengers arrive at the airport 90 minutes prior to the scheduled departure of their flight. Due to security requirements, passengers and their baggage will not be accepted at the ticket counter less than 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure of their flight. Please note the minimum check-in time may be greater than 30 minutes at some airports.

Gate Check-In Requirements
Customers must present themselves at the flight departure gate no later than ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure of their flight. Failure to comply will cause the customer to lose their reservation and, if so, they will not be eligible for denied boarding compensation.

DatZNasty, thank you for choosing Budget. The following was calculated based on the information shown that you provided to us. Changes in pick-up or return locations, car group, optional services, dates or times may change this rate. Renter must meet Budget age, driver and credit requirements. Please refer to the terms and conditions below for details. Note: Your drivers license may be subject to verification from the state of issuance.

Your Reservation Confirmation Number: [deleted]
Pick-up Date Time and Location

Fri June 19, 2009 at 2:00 PM
WHITE PLAINS, NY
240 APT RD, DEPARTURE BLDG
WHITE PLAINS, NY 10604 US
914-997-4183
Return Date Time and Location

Mon June 22, 2009 at 2:00 PM
WHITE PLAINS, NY
240 APT RD, DEPARTURE BLDG
WHITE PLAINS, NY 10604 US
914-997-4183
Your Vehicle

Compact - Ford Focus 4 or similar/5DR

Vehicle Image
Rental Information

Rate Type: Leisure
Rate Code: M6

BCD #: W852848
BCN #:
Coupon #: UUPZ011

Optional Equipment

Safety Seats: 0
Booster Seats: 0
Infant Seats: 0

Fuel Service Option: false
Personal Information

Name: Datz
E-mail: DatZNasty@Niketalk
Phone Number: [deleted]
Frequent Traveler Number:
Frequent Traveler Program: None
Customer Service Information

United States : 1-800-621-2844
Brazil (all areas except Sao Paulo): 0800-725-2000
Brazil (Sao Paulo only): 55-11-2117-2000
Canada: 1-800-268-8900
New Zealand: 0800-283-438
Australia: 1300-362-848

For all other countries, click here to view our Worldwide Phone Numbers.

eek.gif
I was about to say why did he book a ticket to White Plains which is a atleast a good 1.5 drive... But then I seen you got a car also, good $!$%
laugh.gif
Ifyou need any help or whatever shoot me a PM... Ill be up all saturday morning cause of work then I gotta drive my mom for a test so if you need help withanything, ill help you out or some $!$%...

I didn't know it was that far. I swear some website had me thinking it was part of a trio with JFK and LGA like in a comfortable radius of one another.

Back
Top Bottom