NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

Just go to the Laguardia CC website and you can see a map/train/driving directions to the place.

Just go to the Laguardia CC website and you can see a map/train/driving directions to the place.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

These #+!#%! was arguing for like a half hour
laugh.gif
smh.gif
LOL, hahahah not gonna lie, that was me and MJ...

yo MJ where you at?
nerd.gif

SUP DOG!!!

I'LL definetely be in the buildng....

I been shootin around on my lunchbreak at work, so i expect to be rainin threes on yall LOL....

Cant say i'm not going to argue because dudes will take advantage and call any and everything...

I'll try and be on my best behavior though... dont care if 6 dudes show up long as the can ball...

laugh.gif
smh.gif

yo MJ where you at?
nerd.gif

SUP DOG!!!

I been shootin around on my lunchbreak at work, so i expect to be rainin threes on yall LOL....

Cant say i'm not going to argue because dudes will take advantage and call any and everything...

I'll try and be on my best behavior though... dont care if 6 dudes show up long as the can ball...

laugh.gif
smh.gif

yo MJ where you at?
nerd.gif

SUP DOG!!!

laugh.gif
smh.gif

yo MJ where you at?
nerd.gif

SUP DOG!!!

laugh.gif
smh.gif

yo MJ where you at?
nerd.gif

SUP DOG!!!

laugh.gif
smh.gif

yo MJ where you at?
nerd.gif

SUP DOG!!!

laugh.gif
smh.gif

yo MJ where you at?
nerd.gif

SUP DOG!!!

laugh.gif
smh.gif

yo MJ where you at?
nerd.gif

SUP DOG!!!

laugh.gif
smh.gif

yo MJ where you at?
nerd.gif

SUP DOG!!!

laugh.gif
smh.gif

yo MJ where you at?
nerd.gif

SUP DOG!!!

laugh.gif
smh.gif

yo MJ where you at?
nerd.gif

SUP DOG!!!

Back
Top Bottom