NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

If the 7 isn't stopping at 33rd from Manhatten what is the best way to get there???

Going to Manhattan it's not stopping if you get out at Queens Plaza then cross over to the Flushing train you'll be good.

My problem will be finding the school
laugh.gif

If the 7 isn't stopping at 33rd from Manhatten what is the best way to get there???

Going to Manhattan it's not stopping if you get out at Queens Plaza then cross over to the Flushing train you'll be good.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom