NY Yankees @ TB Rays SERIES..... 5/12-5/15

New York Yankees 19-19
@
Tampa Bay Rays 21-16

[table][tr][td]Mon, May 12[/td] [td]@ Tampa Bay[/td] [td]7:10 PM[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Pettitte (3-3)[/td] [td]Garza (1-1)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tue, May 13[/td] [td]@ Tampa Bay[/td] [td]7:10 PM[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Wang (6-1)[/td] [td]Jackson (2-3)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Wed, May 14[/td] [td]@ Tampa Bay[/td] [td]7:10 PM[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Mussina (5-3)[/td] [td]Shields (4-2)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Thu, May 15[/td] [td]@ Tampa Bay[/td] [td]4:10 PM[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Kennedy
[/td] [td]Kazmir (1-1)[/td] [/tr][/table]
The Yankees will call up Ian Kennedy to start this week, but it will be Thursday, not on Friday.

Kennedy will face the Rays, leaving Darrell Rasner to start against the Mets on Friday.

The MRI taken on Alex Rodriguez's strained right quad didn't show enough healing to get him cleared to play in rehab games. A return this week has been ruled out.

A-Rod was hoping to return from the DL when eligible on Thursday, but he won't play against the Mets this weekend. It's still possible that he'll return next week, but the Yankees will be extra careful since he's already aggravated the strain once. "We can't afford to have him come back for two days then lose him for six weeks," manager Joe Girardi said. "We want to have him fully healed."

Yankees set to take another L
Down 4-0
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

The bullpen is going to be worn OUT if we keep pitching like this; the only consistency has been from Wang and Rasner.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by IronmanFitness

this is not our year....tear it down and fire cashmen....rip yankee stadium.....pce giambi, pavano

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We're 19-19 and only 3 back in losses to the Red Sox & 2.5 games back of the Wild Card and the season is over
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Yankees set to take another L
Down 6-0
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by IronmanFitness

this is not our year....tear it down and fire cashmen....rip yankee stadium.....pce giambi, pavano

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We're 19-19 and only 3 back in losses to the Red Sox & 2.5 games back of the Wild Card and the season is over
laugh.gif
ironman has no faith what so ever
smh.gif

I think this will be a split. Garza and Shields winning. Wang and Kennedy winning for the Yanks

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Don't knock on the Professor's hustle
pimp.gif

But yea I have my reasons to be concerned, too...

Yeah, he gets me nervous.

Hey, @!*! like that happens when you allow Johnny Gomes to steal 2nd off of you
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom