NY METS 2011 POST: Jose Reyes wins National League Batting Crown

Feels good man. Damn, Jason Bay looks quicker after an injury. That was a long home run (Ike Davis).
pimp.gif

Feels good man. Damn, Jason Bay looks quicker after an injury. That was a long home run (Ike Davis).
pimp.gif

Did Ike Davis just crush that ball into the last row of the upper deck? I have never seen one hit that far at Citi Field.

Did Ike Davis just crush that ball into the last row of the upper deck? I have never seen one hit that far at Citi Field.

DEFINITELY FEELS GOOD MAN
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Our offense is coming together... Bay and Davis back to back 
pimp.gif

and has Dillon Gee proven that he belongs in this rotation?
pimp.gif

DEFINITELY FEELS GOOD MAN
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Our offense is coming together... Bay and Davis back to back 
pimp.gif

and has Dillon Gee proven that he belongs in this rotation?
pimp.gif

Lets go metropolitans. A nice wining streak is how you change things around. Jaybay with a hr, and ike with a hr in 3 consecutive games. Niiiiice

Lets go metropolitans. A nice wining streak is how you change things around. Jaybay with a hr, and ike with a hr in 3 consecutive games. Niiiiice

I was checking the schedule for a game to go to and I was bored, so I started doing some math.  Just to use as one point of reference there are 23 games until the Mets play the Yankees at their park.  If the Mets can go 14-9 over that stretch, which isn't impossible, they'd be back to .500.

I was checking the schedule for a game to go to and I was bored, so I started doing some math.  Just to use as one point of reference there are 23 games until the Mets play the Yankees at their park.  If the Mets can go 14-9 over that stretch, which isn't impossible, they'd be back to .500.

Back
Top Bottom