NY HEADS: DJ Kay Slay Is Going To Be Premiering The Ultimate New York Beef RecordTonight

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

This basically free publicity for Pap cause Slay know it's mad heads tuned in right now.

And fam, ya HOYA sig is hella old. Do you even know the current roster?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
it ain't that old, justfrom last season. i just haven't updated it for this upcoming season yet

Originally Posted by vintagefits

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Nah he's on the radio till 2am.
kayslay.jpg

4 am... but he should be done with "the drama" at 1

with that said this dont sound like a beef track, just 1 sublim. I think Kay is lying.. playin it over and over... and we gonna stay up for nothing!
mad.gif

it's not saturday man..
read.

smh.gif

Jay aint giving kay slay no record, @#%%* prolly stole that !!#
laugh.gif
@ yafalling for this man shenanigans

Originally Posted by vintagefits

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Nah he's on the radio till 2am.
kayslay.jpg

4 am... but he should be done with "the drama" at 1

with that said this dont sound like a beef track, just 1 sublim. I think Kay is lying.. playin it over and over... and we gonna stay up for nothing!
mad.gif
I don't think this no beef track neither. I think he gonna force feed us Papoose records for about 10 more minutes and finally drop the !+#and its only gonna be a subliminal. The one we've already heard.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Uncle Murder Feat. Jay-Z & Pharrell?

typo right?
laugh.gif

Pharrell produced it. I don't know if he's on the record since Slay won't play the damn record.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

typo right?
laugh.gif

Pharrell produced it. I don't know if he's on the record since Slay won't play the damn record.

Pharell producing on an Uncle Murder track?

smh.gif

safe to say it's a Jay-Z track though ..

Originally Posted by rocyaice

typo right?
laugh.gif

Pharell producing on an Uncle Murder track?

smh.gif

safe to say it's a Jay-Z track though ..
That was the same exact reaction I had.

And yo whats up with all these !+$# enlargment commercials on Hot 97? Seriously this is about the 10th time i've heard that %** in 30 minutes.
laugh.gif

part of him doing this is for ratings don't expect him to drop the track till the end of the show if he even does @ all

laugh.gif
I remember Pharrell saying there's a few well know MC's in the game that have reached out to the Neptunes for tracks but they didn't want tomess with them.

Back
Top Bottom