NWO imminent? vol. World Currency?

Originally Posted by YO GetOFFmyKickZ

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

is this why barack said the amero will never come to existence in the u.s.?
When did He say this?
I for one, welcome our new ______overlords.
Of course you do.
laugh.gif

he was asked by some lady in a crowd before he was elected.
Oh OK. He was probably lying though.
so is this a good thing or a bad thing?
Depends on who you ask. You ask a religious/spiritual nutjob like me, its bad. You ask an Atheist/other than you have nothing to worry about.
smile.gif

why is that?? if you dont mind me asking...

Well in the bible it does speak of a One World Government/Currency in the later stages of the world. Let me do a quick run down of how I think thefinancial system will go...

Now we have all these different currencies. This is a good thing because it gives us all independence. The more we so called come together and get connected,the closer we get to one way of doing things. See its hard to ignore what the bible says even if you wanted to because it was written so long ago, but it seemsto have accuracy in today's world.

"The Mark of the Beast" is something that we wont be able to buy or sell without. Almost makes you wonder how can that be possible. But if you use amicro chip of some sort that can store our financial/informational status on it then it would be very possible to have a system like that. I would go more indepth but I think you can find more if you Google or Yahoo it. Its everywhere. Oh youtube as well. Just take a peak. Look at the "Real I.D." too.Interesting stuff. Its easy to piece the possiblities together.

When did He say this?
Of course you do.
laugh.gif

Depends on who you ask. You ask a religious/spiritual nutjob like me, its bad. You ask an Atheist/other than you have nothing to worry about.
smile.gif

Well in the bible it does speak of a One World Government/Currency in the later stages of the world. Let me do a quick run down of how I think the financial system will go...

Now we have all these different currencies. This is a good thing because it gives us all independence. The more we so called come together and get connected, the closer we get to one way of doing things. See its hard to ignore what the bible says even if you wanted to because it was written so long ago, but it seems to have accuracy in today's world.

"The Mark of the Beast" is something that we wont be able to buy or sell without. Almost makes you wonder how can that be possible. But if you use a micro chip of some sort that can store our financial/informational status on it then it would be very possible to have a system like that. I would go more in depth but I think you can find more if you Google or Yahoo it. Its everywhere. Oh youtube as well. Just take a peak. Look at the "Real I.D." too. Interesting stuff. Its easy to piece the possiblities together.

thanks for clearing that up.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

All religious propaganda aside, is this a good thing or a bad thing?

i cant see the future, but ill take a guess and say bad. im assuming that inflation would sky rocket.

When did He say this?
Of course you do.
laugh.gif

smile.gif

Well in the bible it does speak of a One World Government/Currency in the later stages of the world. Let me do a quick run down of how I think the financial system will go...

Now we have all these different currencies. This is a good thing because it gives us all independence. The more we so called come together and get connected, the closer we get to one way of doing things. See its hard to ignore what the bible says even if you wanted to because it was written so long ago, but it seems to have accuracy in today's world.

"The Mark of the Beast" is something that we wont be able to buy or sell without. Almost makes you wonder how can that be possible. But if you use a micro chip of some sort that can store our financial/informational status on it then it would be very possible to have a system like that. I would go more in depth but I think you can find more if you Google or Yahoo it. Its everywhere. Oh youtube as well. Just take a peak. Look at the "Real I.D." too. Interesting stuff. Its easy to piece the possiblities together.

This man speaks the truth. I wouldn't be surprised if the second coming is near.

You need to get revelations out of your #%%. There isn't going to be a second coming of a zombie jew. You're just using the bible to twistthings to fit your point of view like countless others. Every one agreeing with you is just as ridiculous as you are.

As long as we have the international monetary fund this will never happen. And that is going anywhere anytime soon.

Originally Posted by Agent Andre

You need to get revelations out of your #%%. There isn't going to be a second coming of a zombie jew. You're just using the bible to twist things to fit your point of view like countless others. Every one agreeing with you is just as ridiculous as you are.

Are you slow or did you not read I was asked my point of view? And there is nothing in my whatever word you used. I didn't twist anything. Isaid what was in there and stated they have similarities. Ridiculous? OK whatever. Good job on you're rant.

Oh and Zombie Jew? How clever.
laugh.gif
. There is you're "Lol"

The bible doesn't speak about one world governments, maybe to you it does. People all over the world interpret things differently, so don't sit thereand say the bible says this or the bible says that like its fact.

Good job on you're rant.
I'm a rant? What?

Originally Posted by The Minister

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Originally Posted by The Minister

bad.... really bad.
can you elaborate as to why. i don't really know anything about the nwo/Illuminati

Not nearly an expert but by the world and many other countries using the dollar, it is beneficial to us. China and Russia have been calling to end the dollaras the reserve currency and if carried out the Dollar would lose its value. This has nothing to do with the nwo/Illuminati.

The bible doesn't speak about one world governments, maybe to you it does. People all over the world interpret things differently, so don't sit there and say the bible says this or the bible says that like its fact.

Good job on you're rant.
I'm a rant? What?

Disregard the grammar error.

Revelation 13:1-2

And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
Revelation 13:1-15 - Prophecy of a worldwide political and religious system
OK to make you feel better. To me this symbolizes the countries involved. Feel better now.

You bored. Wanna debate or something?
laugh.gif
I'll entertain you.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

nancy_grace_036.jpg

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I keep forgetting to make an unappreciation thread about her, along with Mitchell Velez lady.
I already think a majority of newscasters that are allowed to have opinions are bad, but this lady is just scum.
Gives a bad name to reporters everywhere with that sensationalist bull@#$% she is always "reporting".
She is just there to stir up peoples emotions. UANPPRECIATED

The bible doesn't speak about one world governments, maybe to you it does. People all over the world interpret things differently, so don't sit there and say the bible says this or the bible says that like its fact.

Good job on you're rant.
I'm a rant? What?

And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
OK to make you feel better. To me this symbolizes the countries involved. Feel better now.

i dont think that best represents what the bible says about a world government... its more along the lines of 1 Leader with the help of someone,rising up to unify countries with words of change but is actually being deceitful and then blah blah blah it leads to the final battle or whatever..

Originally Posted by daemacho

Good job on you're rant.
I'm a rant? What?

i dont think that best represents what the bible says about a world government... its more along the lines of 1 Leader with the help of someone, rising up to unify countries with words of change but is actually being deceitful and then blah blah blah it leads to the final battle or whatever..

I suck at finding stuff. Do you have any scriptures that word it better?

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

nancy_grace_036.jpg

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I keep forgetting to make an unappreciation thread about her, along with Mitchell Velez lady.
I already think a majority of newscasters that are allowed to have opinions are bad, but this lady is just scum.
Gives a bad name to reporters everywhere with that sensationalist bull@#$% she is always "reporting".
She is just there to stir up peoples emotions. UANPPRECIATED

roll.gif

when she talks i wanna gag her with my footlong

Back
Top Bottom